ET /Scores

-=HipKat=-

2 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

think skins

🤔

BTW, generally Europeans don't have thin skin. No sense of sarcasm? Have you met an Englishman?

Edited by ElEl
  • Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
6 minutes ago, ElEl said:

🤔

BTW, generally Europeans don't have thin skin. No sense of sarcasm? Have you met an Englishman?

lol.. I already had fixed it :D :D

6 minutes ago, ElEl said:

🤔

I dunno man. In all these years playing ET, it seems humor goes right overt most of their heads and they get irritated WAY too easily

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

lol.. I already had fixed it :D :D

I dunno man. In all these years playing ET, it seems humor goes right overt most of their heads and they get irritated WAY too easily

ive sent u some of my beer and red roses suck it up

• 100 1

9 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I JUST MADE A 3 PAGE FKN DISCUSSION on your goddamned forum that wasn't favorite movie, favorite song or can we have a new maps thread, that only a few people were capable of making a mature, logical comment on.

And points to HipKat for creating this hilarious thread. Your intent to create a FKN DISCUSSION was accomplished. Well done!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 1

On 9/22/2019 at 5:36 PM, -=HipKat=- said:

No, obviously I've always known how FA does it, I just felt like starting a discussion about it last night. However, on a 30 minute map, player rosters change. Some leave, others join. If team balance is off, player should move/be moved to keep number of players balanced. I've seen many maps that started out as a blowout for one side and then that side loses the map in the long run. I've seen many times that one side got crushed on one map and came back and rolled over the other team on the next map - without a shuffle. 

Common sense for team balance is same number of players - that's the common sense way. 

even teams.jpg

Common sense for team balance is same number of players - that's the common sense way. 

• Haha 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, w1cx said:

Omg you guys made me rolf 🤣 Mike gets an award for best memes. Hahaha

I almost fell over, laughing so hard!

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
4 hours ago, L3ftY. said:

And points to HipKat for creating this hilarious thread. Your intent to create a FKN DISCUSSION was accomplished. Well done!

Damn skippy!! 😎

• daredevil locked and unlocked this topic