Rawrno v2

Rawrno

Hiya!

Last I was really active was summer of 2016, so something close to two years has passed!

My original introduction can be found here!

So right about now I'm classified as an inactive member and I was hoping to do something about it to change that. But first, couple of things have changes since the original introduction was made 🙂

My name is still the same and I haven't acquired any new nicknames over the past two years. I have aged two years though... smh.

I haven't moved from the lovely country of Estonia thus far and haven't fathered any children either.

My shoe size is no longer 42!! I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but last week I went shopping for new bootsies and well, I had to take number 43 (EU size) bootsies.

I've traveled a bit, so Italy is not anymore my "If you could go anywhere, where would you go" place, but an actual place that I've actually visited! Earlier this year I went to Northern Italy, visited Milan, Venice, Florence and Genoa. Also saw the Ornate 14th-century tower with a tilt and took mandatory pictures. So the farthest I've been from home can be upgraded from 1100 to something close to 2000! I don't think I have an "where would you go" place right now, I'm quite happy right here. Florence was mega-beautiful though...

I've improved in C#, I am working with Java, but my love stays for Python. I've finished my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering and am moving forwards to Master's studies.

What happened two years ago after summer was well.. school started, and I wanted to finish my 3 year studies with 2 years, heh-heh. Almost worked out that one for me.

So what happened last week was that on Saturday I went to the countryside and my cousin was playing on Hardcore server, so naturally I played a few rounds of my own. I thought nothing of it until I returned and few days later stumbled upon my Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory folder. I was wondering whether or not it was the backup folder (since it was in a kinda random location) and we were arguing with my cousin if KR stays when experience points get reset. So I launched the game and in all its glory the sidebar with FA servers was still there (yay!). I tapped that Hardcore button like it was hot and lo and behold, I was in. Since my last visit was probably very long ago XP as gone and KR as well. Haa! Suck on that, cousin! However I also got warned about tags in front of my name. I thought I was relegated from the member status because of that and removed the tags.

This morning however, I went on a quest to find a more active server at a time when sunlight was fading in like a scene from bad theater production. Having found players on F|A Recruiting server, I noticed my tag was back. I quickly removed it as to avoid the warn. There were some members online too (Vindstot, Tipsy and some others) who informed me, that I still had Trial Member status on that server (level 11) put ya tags on! . So we had a little chat and I was suggested to inform y'all about my status!

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated!

I wonder if I can tag people here somehow to notify people who might 'member me 🙂 .

Sisje was the one to introduce me to y'all,

Wolf081 was always active earlier than most people - still is I think.

PeaceMan was online almost every evening-late night.

Redangel frequented HC and we chatted couple of times on TS.
Zer0 too, but I'm not sure if he made it past the Trial part.

Douglas, Genesis and Snoopy were around often.

In regards to playing, we'll see if I've improved or not. First tests suggest I've still got a kink for that Biggest prey award. I'm not sure how actively I will play. Couple of times a month probably, chaotically as always.

Cheers! See y'all on the receiving end of my dumdums 😉 !

Addendum :

RandaL brought GUIDs to my attention. I've now checked both my GUIDs and they appear to have not been changed 🙂

Edited by Rawrno
Checked GUIDs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 2

Heya and welcome back. If you will be active again, post here first to gain your lvl: https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/246-qa-reports-issues/

//EDIT: update new guids in your profile too :)

Edited by RendeL
guids reminder
  • Like 1