who are your favorite regulars to play with

captnconcrete

i noticed  there was a thread on who your worst enemy is .. so i thought wtf..  ill start one on who u like!!!!!

for me in jay2  right now i love teaming up with hess rude and gameplan .. its like second nature when these guys  are on same team with me  .. i really enjoy these two guys in et..

over all tho the best guy to have on your team in jay2 is elel this guy must have 26inch arms  andmassive  chest.. and can bench press a semi.lol hes ahh  real good...

and kelf   its not fair when hes teaming with me .lol ..

so thank you fellas   i rather enjoy your company.. 

overall best teamate i ever played et with  ....in any  group is  ....bill.. but hes not around.lolol  so highbrid gets that tittle what a blessing he is....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 2

• Platinum VIP

On Jay 1 - Fisti, Bucky, Easyy when I see him there, Cotta, Dabs, Haru, Dr. Spreadem, and Sleepy/Anal Destruction - because he's a grouchy as I am.

Players I respect the most are Rosebud, he's just too good but doesn't brag (or really ever "talk") and most of the dd guys, the few @sk guys that still come around or have become members.

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 2

Hi!

I mostly play at Jay1, and i enjoy playing with Dr.Spreadem, FA HANKY, PoW Humpty, pat, SEPI, funny and friendly people. I know i am forgetting a few more, but i also know they do know i enjoy playing with them. I also enjoy playing with Poopy Bear, he is so funny and always makes me laugh.

I like when players go a bit dumb and decide to do knife fights. Without saying or writing a thing, you know they are ready to knife fight and will not change to their SMG to kill you. Also enjoy little chats, or jokes.

I dont like much the people who dont drop a single V56 when they are killed, or never talk to others.

Call me freak... but education and good manners are very important for me.

Greetz,

AcK

• Like 3

Whenever I play I search people for my fireteam, I don't do the objective as it is meant to be done, so I organize with 1-3 other guys and do objective with my strategies ;)

Por example, in MLB Temple, as allies I just go to the caves, jump to build scaffolding and then tell one of my teammates to throw me a nade to get to the destructible wall next to objective, then I get him up, we destroy all objectives inside temple and plant mines near objective and in the wall I destroyed earlier, then we need to wait for tank to destroy doors, and as soon as that is done, I pick up objective and exit like a maniac by the caves, and finally deliver objective with the enemy doesn't even knowing what happened.

I do this kind of stuff most of the time with Sgt. Mofo, C!TO, JT and Germankilla.

And while we are waiting to destroy something, tank advancing, time lets us progress (antirush) We hide playing dead and have a nice conversation, remember I'm sneaky, and I like to rush hehe 😅

Edited by Mordecai
  • Like 2

Most of the HC regulars are really fun to play with. But for me the magic happens with emaL and Nader. We just know how to make it work for the obj. I also love playing with Peaceman because he has such an in-game presence and Turtleman because I get along easily with him. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, w1cx said:

Most of the HC regulars are really fun to play with. But for me the magic happens with emaL and Nader. We just know how to make it work for the obj. I also love playing with Peaceman because he has such an in-game presence and Turtleman because I get along easily with him. 

U wot. 

6 hours ago, w1cx said:

Didn't mention me.

!ban

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CheepHeep said:

U wot. 

1 hour ago, Chuckun said:

Didn't mention me.

!ban

Oh and CheepHeep and Chuckun too! 🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, w1cx said:

ummmmmm.......

1 hour ago, Chuckun said:

Didn't mention me.

!ban

Agreed. I will handle this next time I see him. ;)

• Haha 3

There's a lot of players I enjoy playing with for different reasons but just to mention one, Raider.  Our play styles match up pretty well to where if he's on my own team we end up in the same areas a lot and I can trust him to not get in my way and cover my back.  It's also a blast when he's on the other team because he's one of the few that catch me off guard with his positioning with out doing it in a cheap way which always leads to a fun battle.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There are just so many :)

Yellow

Pooping Bear

JT

Mordecai

Orange Juilius

Humpty

Tipsy

Leather

Smiley

Rainer

Buckwild

Hecken

Hulk

Danger

Osie

Osik

N3g4n

Neuro

Lenovo

Vindstot

W1cx

R3winder

ElEl

Mr. Hanky

Fisticuffs

Scarface

Red Beard! I mean Baird :)

Easy

Chaos

Angel

Shuri

M00ji

Audie Leon Murphy

Phoenix

cptnconcrete

Tulsageoff

Carbonautics

Son of Doc

BeeDee

Casper

M00bz

Afro

Sepi

Frenchgirl

DJ

Rosebud

Horned Frog (where have you gone :( )

Even Elk from time to time

I know I am missing folks :( sry to any I have missed

There are a ton I am missing here, this was just off the top mf my head that I could think of at first :)

Thanks for all the fun years you guys!!!

• Like 7