How did you come up with your game alias?

Ol Smoke

My Alias actually started back in the original COD and COD-UO days.  I was playing under the alias of "Smokewagon" from Tombstone movie.  But

when I was in game, they just called me "Smoke" for short.  So, I just shortened it to "Smoke" and I have used it ever since.

• Like 3

I actually had absolutely no inspiration for my name. I made it up in 2010, when I started playing UrbanTerror, wanting something "dark and mysterious" :P

I remember wanting something that would roll off of the tongue, and I used the letter 'X' because it's once of the least used letters in the English alphabet.

I'm pretty protective of my handle, I treat it like my own intellectual property-- because it represents me, and because- without a doubt- I made it up. I have had the problem of people stealing it from me though, so I guess there's another Xern out there now... *shakes fist*

I was Chr0n for years for the left handed smokes I enjoyed, but as most people here in the community know, I got clean and sober, and Ph0eniX only seemed fitting since it was a new me literally rising from the ashes..   :D   I can't remember who but someone on here, deep in the forums had actually suggested it ...

• Like 4

I wanted a name that would annoy, offend, and in general piss off the most people possible while I played.

You didn't need the name to accomplish that. :D

Doc is a family nickname. Warren is the last name. Have used it since ET came out.

• Like 2