Surprise!! [turned to Sadness]

shellshock

• RedBaird changed the title to Surprise!! [turned to Sadness]
  • Leader

@Bladez I changed the title from "Surprise!!"  to "Surprise!! [turned to Sadness]", because it was so heart-breaking to still see that Joyful word.

I can change it to whatever you wish it to be. :( 

man that really sucks  all i got to say is don't give up keep trying  mate  never say never  i had family who were told that she could not have a baby and 2 years later ended up have twins  now she has  2 baby girls and a boy on the way  

Like others i sympathise with your situation, its certainly not a nice place to be.

My partner and i had 2 miscarriages before we finally got there, even then on the 3rd attempt we were told our baby would unlikely servive and be still born due to lack of lung development (my partner lost most of the amniotic fluid quite early in the pregnancy)...we had to go every week for scans to check babies development and were offered terminations right up to 26 weeks of the pregnancy (after that cant be aborted here in the UK). Needless to say we held out and my daughter was born in Nov 2002 4 weeks prem....16 years later she has just taken her high school exams and is enrolled to start college in September, she has just come back from army cadets camp and is currently loving life.

Never give up hope, we didn't and have a beautiful daughter....We were happy with the first one born so never needed to have any more. lol

Not only that but if it hadn't been for my Daughter being born and me doing the night feeds etc i might never have started playing ET, i started playing at nights to keep myself entertained while doing feeds etc....strange old world, 16 year old daughter and 16 years of playing ET. lol

Edited by Snuffs99

• 2 weeks later...

It's so difficult knowing there could be complications, and being so limited on what can be done. We had something similar with our second child, but we were blessed when she arrived without complications. 

Best wishes to you and yours!

• Like 1