Trump new President

SjaaKTreKHaaK

• Leader

If a Flame-War erupts here, then this topic will be /LOCKed.

I am interested in reading opinions that may be contrary to my own.  

I regard my current opinions as "impressions" and I don't expect them to be lifelong beliefs.

• Like 5

If a Flame-War erupts here, then this topic will be /LOCKed.

I regard my current opinions as "impressions" and I don't expect them to be lifelong beliefs.

That's cool. But there's always been a reason these threads get locked in the first place.

Probably because you have twats like me that call out stupid shit. I don't mind seeing differing opinions, but I don't care to see random CT rants and raves. 

• Like 2

me too.. but only when this is different opinions\impressions and not non-proved or biased theories.. ;)

http://www.salon.com/2016/07/27/hillary_clinton_the_killer_5_insane_theories_from_alex_jones_trumps_favorite_conspiracist_partner/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

Let's say than what is claimed about Clinton is true.. There's probably no elected US president during these 4 last decades who didn't organize assassinations for some interests.. Some countries all around the world still pay this US interventionism that breaks the principle of non-interference. And IF she's really a mass murder, how should we consider the predecessors and mainly the Bush administrations (father and son)..? They killed hundreds of thousands people in many countries under false excuses.. And Bush Jr. was elected 2 times despite his lies and his crimes!!

Let's say that she really got money from these 2 countries.. And what about their oil, the gazoline in your cars and all the other products linked, when it's not their money that finances some things in US?? Human rights you say?!? Some should maybe feel more concerned when they consume then.. And maybe worry more for what is happening and was also voted as future vision of human rights in your own country.. Black community, wall, foreigners, woman rights, freedom of beliefs, so on..

I doubt indeed than someone who got 6 bankruptcies will ever be able to solve such a complex issue that is the downfall of dollar and the world crisis even though its peak is behind.. http://factmyth.com/the-2008-financial-crisis-explained/ .. And since world rests sometimes on only diplomatic speeches, trigger a new war is much more in his skills. Few weeks ago, Russia unveiled his new nuclear missile "Satan 2".. A warning?? No  doubt!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/26/europe/russia-nuclear-missile-satan-2/

Yeah Clinton is a soulless marionette of elites and Trump, with his billions of dollars and his relations with some lobbies or companies, isn't one of them in this circle..

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

Well, with the 2 that were left standing...Trump won.

With much the same curiosity I gave Obama I extend to Trump.  I didn't vote for either of them.  I couldn't.  I wanted to, but I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that one would be a protest vote and the other...well, we already had her in the Oval Office and they left stealing stuff and complained they were broke!

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/the-clinton-furniture-flap/

We had 8 years of community organizing and 2 Apology Tours...so, I guess anything...yeah anything will be better than what we have now.

Obama-bowing-to-Burger-King.jpg

If he can repeal and replace the God awful ACA (otherwise known as ObamaCare) it will be a step in the right direction.  Look, we all know insurance companies are the real thieves in Healthcare.  Why let them craft the bills?  Why did the government feel the necessity to play parliamentary gamesmanship to pass the bill (that nobody actually took the time to read! Let that soak in!) that almost 70% of average Americans DID NOT want?  This was supposedly a massive payday for the insurance industry and to make sure people signed up...they made it a tax.  A tax enforceable with a  penalty.  A penalty that keeps on increasing because the magic target number has never been reached!  A tax that the Supreme Court ruled was in fact a tax and not a bill to keep it on the books, understanding that it was a passed bill from the Legislative Branch and let them fix it.  So they punted back the ball.  There were certain aspects of the bill that will have to be adopted because it was what normal people wanted.  Coverage for pre-existing conditions, children can stay on your plan until age 26 and portability to take it from job to job.

After that "hallmark" piece of legislation the Obama years get real weak with results.  Unless you count war.  We're now in almost every nation in Africa in some military capacity.  Advisory role, boots on the ground, humanitarian or listening stations.  Gitmo isn't closed and that was a no--brainer.  Still in Iraq and Afghanistan...fighting.  If we haven't left Germany, Japan, the Philippine Islands, and Italy from WWII...we're not going to be leaving any time soon.

Getting back to Trump.  A lot of people saw whatever they wanted to see with Obama.  

And conversely they see what they want with Trump.  He isn't even sworn is and there's rioting in the streets and policemen are being shot at in almost every city around the nation.  They talk about him hating women...yet his most successful campaign manager...was a woman!  I say give the guy a break.  We had 8 years of complete abject misery with complete stalemate in DC.  Approval ratings are in the dumper for all 3 branches of government.  People screaming about repealing Roe V Wade, Gay Marriage and Income Equality need to get a grip.  The guy is a President...not a King!  It will take laws to be passed to get anything done and I for one believe that the GOP learned that you cannot force party affiliation down the throats of Americans.  

This could be comical in a lot of reasons too!  A President with a track record of going beserker on Twitter?  LOL!

• Like 1

Don't really speak much on these forums but here's my two cents:

-Hillary was elected on a basic assumption: Hillary's a big name and she steamrolled the Democratic national primary. Bernie and those other people never stood a chance because Hillary was an ideal candidate. BUT. If the DNC knew they would be going against one of the most anti-establishent candidates in the last century, their support would have shifted to Bernie. Hillary made it through the primaries because  the DNC (and most of us, bluntly) assumed this would be a standard establishment election. Nobody expected an anti-establishment candidate and nobody in the system (but especially Hillary) looks good going against a populist. 

-Hillary was a neocon: we'd be at war with Russia if she was in office and we'd have boots on ground in syria. An unfortunate truth.

-The RNC got taken by surprise: the Reaganauts managed to co-opt the tea party to turn the populist anger into political capital. It was smart and it worked. They couldn't do it with Trump, though. That's why the leadership has kept their heads down. They can't beat Trump because Trump is too much of a political force. They're going to sit this one out and let him take the heat.

-Liberals honestly don't get what's going on: There's more to Trump voters than racism. Some people are scared shitless about ending up on welfare. Liberals have their hands in the sand and the second they get empathetic and realize that half the country isn't all racist, then we can get something done.

-Don't trust the media: as evidenced by liberals. They tried to scare liberals, gays, blacks, latinos, Arabs, and every other minority group (plus the upper-middle class leftist snobs) that Trump is going to slaughter them with KKK death-machines. This is not objective thinking.

-Trump won't fix everything: and that's not a problem. The election of Trump in itself was a political accomplish. The establishment has figured out that occasionally the population won't just bend over and eat it. If nothing else it may motivate them to work for their money or consider their voter base now and again.

-Democrats need to stop blaming people and start getting self-critical: last week has been huff-po and the other progressive propaganda outlets spouting blame for everyone else. Stop. Remove the heads from the asses and figure out what's really happening.

*I'm a liberal, so don't jump down my neck.

• Like 2

Bernie would have won against trump. People cant stand Hillary and her family.

Like stated above. People didnt vote for trump. People are fed up and voted for change. I mean look at the worlds politicians. Bunch of douches. Erdogan, Merkel... Guess what will happen to the people in the EU.

Trump promises to focus on USA first. People like that. He "f***s" saudi arabia right now, while you read this. No more oil from them. The OPEC is sweating.

He passed on his 400.000$ salary a year.

He is in negotiations with China since a week. China threatens  to make the iphone production more expansive. (Indicator to whatever he is doing is working)

f*** them. Noone talks about China. They dont have human rights for gods sake. People work for a dollar per week. They are trapped. They build fences around their buildings so people dont kill them self.

All so we can have our phones... We are all in the same boat people.

Tell me how much you helped to stop the over a million aids deaths in africa? Yeah... Same here... We dont give a shit. We are the evil, not just the person we elect.

Edited by redy.
  • Like 1

Bernie would have won against trump. People cant stand Hillary and her family.

yes sad, Bernie would have won against Trump if his party didn't cheat, we're aware.. And yes, it's understandable about the Clintons.. Nobody said the opposite.

Like stated above. People didnt vote for trump. People are fed up and voted for change.

Seriously, at first I wished it was the only reason.. But let's be honest, the more it goes the more events say the opposite.. The following days after elections, the demonstrations of hate in US don't show only such a reason.

I mean look at the worlds politicians. Bunch of douches. Erdogan, Merkel... Guess what will happen to the people in the EU.

Yes.. Why..? What with these 2 mentioned for example..? What are your predictions..?

Trump promises to focus on USA first. People like that. He "f***s" saudi arabia right now, while you read this. No more oil from them. The OPEC is sweating.

Indeed, focus on USA is a good thing for all.. Now, if it implies other countries in the world (like all those you mention after that), there's nothing different with what his predecessors already did. For the rest, the only thing that Trump can do is to favor US fossil-fuel productions.. This might influence a bit the oil market but not dat much.. In few words, he can influence this market but can't really f*** Saudi Arabia nor OPEC, they call the shots.

He passed on his 400.000$ salary a year.

Good decision yes.. At same time, it's "only" 400.000$ per year for him.. So it's part of his com or he could also invest for future with some politic actions expected by major companies.. What would probably yield him biggest profit than this amount.. Who knows.. In all cases, I wouldn't give much importance at such an action w\o knowing what he really planned in his mind.

He is in negotiations with China since a week. China threatens  to make the iphone production more expansive. (Indicator to whatever he is doing is working)

f*** them. Noone talks about China. They dont have human rights for gods sake. People work for a dollar per week. They are trapped. They build fences around their buildings so people dont kill them self.

All so we can have our phones... We are all in the same boat people.

If only it was a matter of iphones.. lol Anyway.. Aside that China scares the whole world, that they disrupt the established order of the world which some don't want to see change its hierarchy, and that they're the new biggest enemy chosen and designated.. What makes you feel than China is the worst country for human rights? I mean yes, they're really far from being fair and an example about it.. But I could quote you many countries way worse than China (some of them have even been put with complicity of some US organizations btw).

In China there's an amount of millionaires of around 1.300.000 and has an amount of billionaires higher than in US.. And that keeps growing (chart bellow of 2015). Yes the inequalities exist and the differences are bigger.. Like in a lot of countries (US included). But this country started from scratch and is still emerging.

206e3957b69559b69dc58501100e2.JPG

Tell me how much you helped to stop the over a million aids deaths in africa? Yeah... Same here...

Glad to hear that like me you many times sent clothes, medicines, school material, so on.. I'm one of those who thinks that even if you can't help in every fields, every time or like you would wish, there's at least some of them where you can with simple things or decisions when you can. So somewhere, yes some give a shit.

Edited by Ann!b@l

and now for something completely different...

wow, i'm not sure whether i should like Ann!'s post or be afraid of it.

i get the feeling this thread has become, in sorts, a venting ground. good for the soul. controversial and thought-provoking, yet stimulating and dangerous

• Like 1

and now for something completely different...

I'm sorry, I should state an example and not go off topic.

I'll leave an interesting debate from al jazeera. I think many of their arguments have been brought up here.

• Like 2

wow, i'm not sure whether i should like Ann!'s post or be afraid of it.

on the subject of China I guess.. well.. I see too much people attacking some countries for this or for that.. I mean.. Simple question.. Do all these countries have the right to become rich, to have their own vision of life so on.. Or they're condemned to stay poor and to live crappy lifes because it might affect our own comfort or doesn't match our own vision. Sorry for my part this is their right.. and I'm sure they share the same feeling.. They don't need our tears and our compassion.. But the right to think\believe what they want, to do what they want and to live how they want.This is my vision of freedom for all countries. The more a situation in a country is bad, the more conditions of freedom are degraded.. So far, I never heard about a rich country and its population living well being victim of lack of human rights. You can't preach for the good of someone and do everything to prevent it. As simple as that. But of course I understand that some can be afraid for their future if this had to happen.. :)

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1