Trump new President

SjaaKTreKHaaK

I wouldn't this is bad at all. He may not be the best choice... But out of the two he sure is. Hillary is one currupt pos, who will keep provoking Russia at all cost with the NATO.

Also the democrats/liberals which I am overal more a fan off, are this time playing a really unfair game... Portraying Trump as a dumb clown in the News Media, which he is not for sure. a man worth billions can't be dumb. lol

I would say, give this man a fair chance, he got some good points... I don't agree with all his points like his opinion against gay marriage etc.. and weapon laws.

• Like 2

From my point of view its a big surprise Trump won, honestly didnt expected that but not because he was so controversial instead because he is a business man, he became a politician at the presidential run and he manage very well his cards and took advantage of Hillary´s mistakes wich are way more heavy than his.

In some way I think the less worst won, I was almost sure 3rd world war would take place if Hillary would have won, Trump sympathizes with the russians and has made good declarations of Putin.

• Like 1

true..Hillary wanted no fly zone..I think we should stay out of it..sorry but let them fight it out..people been fighting for centuries ..on the home front now that Trump has started this race war..what now?water cannons and mass arrest like the '60s..Marshall law..hush the media..he says protesters so unfair..errr he fomented this hate..kids at school bullying..someone to blame..sounds very familiar.. like a dictatorship brewing....

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

At some point, you'd have to argue that having no political experience is better than having 30 years of experience plagued by corruption and failure.  It's nice to think that the person in charge hasn't taken a dime from anyone to get there and should therefore have what is genuinely better for the people on his agenda rather than whichever policy someone paid him to support.

• Like 1

Trump sympathizes with the russians and has made good declarations of Putin.

Greets Putin with a hand and with his other hand, he points a finger at China..  :rolleyes:

He proposed taxing Chinese imports to 45% to protect jobs. But if he does it, China will destabilize the US massively in selling off its US bonds (150,000 billion).. Either Trump lives with ambitions out of reality, either he fooled you with a dud check.. In all cases, no wonder he got some bankruptcies.. lol
  • Like 1

At some point, you'd have to argue that having no political experience is better than having 30 years of experience plagued by corruption and failure.  It's nice to think that the person in charge hasn't taken a dime from anyone to get there and should therefore have what is genuinely better for the people on his agenda rather than whichever policy someone paid him to support.

your nick is so appropriate..lol..it's just the hate and devision he had to use to get voted in.. Trump wants infrastructure spending to make jobs..sound familure? Like a Democrat?that is not what his party wants to hear this will be interesting..stay tuned..
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP

This is why Trump won. The Democrats never responded to this. They never touted Obama's accomplishments. They never took responsibility for the way Bernie got screwed. 8 years of nothing but negativity and hatred from Republicans and the Democrats only reply was to let Tranny's use the bathroom, protest Wall Street - like that was going to do anything - and offer up Hillary Clinton as one of the worse Democratic candidates for President, ever.

I bet more people, like me, voted against Hillary than for Trump or Johnson. While the Republicans called us Libtards, the Democrats forgot about places like Dow City, IA, New Holland, IL, New Maysville, IN, Fenwick WV, etc. You know what t hose towns are?? A collection of houses, a Caseys gas station and huge Co-op Grain Silos with 10 miles of road in each direction to the next town that looks just like it, and noting in between but corn, beans, wheat, trees, etc. The heart of America. Those people don't care about Kale eating, bearded hippies, sipping on Cosmopolitans in downtown nightclubs, with their faces buried in their iPhones, spreading tolerance for Katlyn Jenner and pushing 15.00 an hour pay rates for unskilled McDonald's cashiers. Instead of hearing about the thing Obama did successfully, the uninformed masses only heard right wing mouth pieces telling them how Obama destroyed America. and the Democrats said nothing.

Those are the people that the Democrats forgot about and those are the people that elected Donald Trump.

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 2

This is why Trump won. The Democrats never responded to this. They never touted Obama's accomplishments. They never took responsibility for the way Bernie got screwed. 8 years of nothing but negativity and hatred from Republicans and the Democrats only reply was to let Tranny's use the bathroom, protest Wall Street - like that was going to do anything - and offer up Hillary Clinton as one of the worse Democratic candidates for President, ever.

I bet more people, like me, voted against Hillary than for Trump or Johnson. While the Republicans called us Libtards, the Democrats forgot about places like Dow City, IA, New Holland, IL, New Maysville, IN, Fenwick WV, etc. You know what t hose towns are?? A collection of houses, a Caseys gas station and huge Co-op Grain Silos with 10 miles of road in each direction to the next town that looks just like it, and noting in between but corn, beans, wheat, trees, etc. The heart of America. Those people don't care about Kale eating, bearded hippies, sipping on Cosmopolitans in downtown nightclubs, with their faces buried in their iPhones, spreading tolerance for Katlyn Jenner and pushing 15.00 an hour pay rates for unskilled McDonald's cashiers. Instead of hearing about the thing Obama did successfully, the uninformed masses only heard right wing mouth pieces telling them how Obama destroyed America. and the Democrats said nothing.

Those are the people that the Democrats forgot about and those are the people that elected Donald Trump.

you are dead on right, hipkat. sad, but right.

and if im not mistaken and from i read through this entire thread, most people who voted for trump, most, voted for him because they wanted a change, not because of who he is. voters chose him just so she couldnt get elected, not because he was a better choice, but because then the vote wouldnt go to her and her deceitful ways.

to vote for someone and not believe in what they stand for, just so the other candidate doesnt get elected....blows my mind.

theres got to be a better way.

• Like 4

yeah ..Democrats made a lot of mistakes with election...Republicans will never reach across the isle..not these guys in there..funny how when Obama won twice scumbag Mich McConnell ..god may he rot in hell..said he would make sure Obama failed..I believe this is treason to say that at the cost of the people..those jobs in rust belt will never come back ..ever...as far as inner city..if no jobs crime will rise and prisons will swell.. .let's us see how deregulation,loss consumer protections,gutting education,social security and no environmental protections will go for us..it won't be rosey..there is already a water crisis...all Obama wanted was tolerance and to help the American people...nice Obama said I want Trump to succeed..the reason Putin will make peace is because we will do nothing in Syria ..Assad will stay...which I'm fine with we can't help that..Trump said anything he could to get elected now he walks alot back..he is not a conservative..which I'm glad for..long as he doesn't start a war..

• Like 2

Well all in all the Clinton campaign was just incredibly dumb not to work together with Sanders more closely. They wanted to determine all for themselves, to their damage. In politics, we compromise. If they had given Sanders the vice-president seat and promised to fix the election system they would (very) probably have won. But no... "There is a 98% chance Clinton will win". They were arrogant enough to think they didn't need the more progressive side of the party.

• Like 2