Trump new President

SjaaKTreKHaaK

15032723_353954908289511_256856882063771

Not this libtard bs again... it only shows that right wing people use as many ad hominem as left wing people with their redundant "racists, fascists...". Both are pathetic.

Also all of the "libtarded" arguments you posted above are wrong, if you're going to bash left wing people at least do it properly...

1) It's not because there's no war 48h after he was elected that there will be no war ever. Also, Russia and Syria are far from being the only warlike countries in the world.

2) This is indeed a bs argument, but the right wing argument is also bs. What does Trump's manager campaign has to do with Trump policy? Nothing.

3) Not only it doesn't mean anything, it's not like you can generalize from that, but also Slovenia doesn't have a bad reputation and she has American nationality. And she's not Muslim which definitely seems to help here.

4) No, safety problems in the USA seem to be caused by poor guns law and poverty, it's not the few Hillary aggressive supporters who shoot people down in streets and school.

5) Again, it's not because Dollar value improved a few days after the elections that economy will necessarily prosper. I mean, he's a businessman, he had some failures and managing a country isn't remotely close to managing a company. Nothing is sure.

So please.

• Like 4

Not this libtard bs again... it only shows that right wing people use as many ad hominem as left wing people with their redundant "racists, fascists...". Both are pathetic.

Also all of the "libtarded" arguments you posted above are wrong, if you're going to bash left wing people at least do it properly...

1) It's not because there's no war 48h after he was elected that there will be no war ever. Also, Russia and Syria are far from being the only warlike countries in the world.

2) This is indeed a bs argument, but the right wing argument is also bs. What does Trump's manager campaign has to do with Trump policy? Nothing.

3) Not only it doesn't mean anything, it's not like you can generalize from that, but also Slovenia doesn't have a bad reputation and she has American nationality. And she's not Muslim which definitely seems to help here.

4) No, safety problems in the USA seem to be caused by poor guns law and poverty, it's not the few Hillary aggressive supporters who shoot people down in streets and school.

5) Again, it's not because Dollar value improved a few days after the elections that economy will necessarily prosper. I mean, he's a businessman, he had some failures and managing a country isn't remotely close to managing a company. Nothing is sure.

So please.

It's just a meme bro, it doesn't hold much value. :P 

• Leader

if you're going to bash left wing people at least do it properly...

He included himself in the "Democrats" in his post under the picture.

.... While the Republicans called us Libtards, the Democrats forgot about places like ...

He included himself in the "Democrats" in his post under the picture.

Oopsie, it wasn't indicated in his post. Well sorry Hipkat, although what I said remains true for everyone who worships this kind of table with random "facts" :)

tbh at first I loled at this table so much it was full of non-senses..

here is why:

1) like said Katon, if ever there's one, the real war will not come within the next days.. And will not imply only Russia and Syria.. But more specifically Russia+China and many other of their allies.. With at first an economic war.

2) even though it wasn't the best politician woman for representing them, I guess than H.Clinton elected would have been a better proof, than being the Trump's penpusher.. Like it was the case with Obama and Condolleza rice\Colin Powell.

3) never imagined than some would still dare to tell than the 1st lady is an immigrant while she's an US citizen since 2006.. It says all.

4) here we probably have different definitions of the words danger and safety.

5) anybody with a bit of knowledge knows than the current fluctuations of the Stock Exchange are based only on speculations.. And that the real consequences will come in the next months\years if he takes some of his decisions\actions he promised.. With Trump now elected, analysts predict a crisis worst than the one in 2008/2009 in US for 2018.. While it was slowly straightening out before the elections. The only ones that will enjoy a bit of his decisions will be the rich (at least 1,400 billion $ if I'm not wrong).. Ironic when you know than those who made the difference in his victory are the poor.. I guess he will offset the situation towards the latters with some laws against foreigners if they're pleased with that.

Edited by Ann!b@l

Looking at these 2 candidates i remembered a nice quote from this drama

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112346/

Lewis, we've had Presidents who were beloved who couldn't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight. People don't drink the sand 'cause they're thirsty. They drink the sand 'cause they don't know the difference.

• Like 2

• Leader

Oopsie, it wasn't indicated in his post. Well sorry Hipkat, although what I said remains true for everyone who worships this kind of table with random "facts" :)

Yes, that twisted my mind around when I read it, too.  I had a Big OIC!

Yes, charts like those do so amuse me, from whichever 'side' they are from.   :)

Dayam, three of us posted at the same time!

Edited by RedBaird

• Leader

3) never imagined than some would still dare to tell than the 1st lady is an immigrant while she's an US citizen since 2006.. It says all.

The definition of "immigrant" in the USA is someone not "naturally born" a citizen.  One can be an immigrant and a "naturalized" citizen.  

President Obama was "2x" a citizen:  one citizen parent and born in the USA.  

Many people do not now distinguishing between 'legal' immigrants and 'illegal/undocumented' immigrants.  The big controversy in the USA is not about legal immigration.  The last reform of the laws meant to allow "equal immigration" from all countries and not just favoring the UK or Europe.  

• Like 1

It's just a meme bro, it doesn't hold much value. :P

Let's hope than the US citizens didn't take such charts and whatnot seriously as well and had the same critical minds than us here before voting. :D

• Like 2

Let's hope than the US citizens didn't take such charts and whatnot seriously as well and had the same critical minds than us here before voting. :D

AH HAH. HAHAHAH.

Both sides have an equal share of f***in' retards, man. Especially those that frequent the interwebs. People believe anything and everything when it's a god damn picture with short sentences. Do not underestimate human stupidity or the lack of the ability to think critically in important matters.Were there educated voters? Of course. Plenty of them. But there were also a bunch of dumb shits that get all riled up over stupid shit and don't do their research.

All you gotta do is jump onto social media for an hour. One hour amongst the top sites. You'll see how sad shit really is. How much the average dumbass will believe. Enough to make you want to move to butt f*** middle of nowhere and live in a tent for the rest of your life.

• Like 5

Many people do not now distinguishing between 'legal' immigrants and 'illegal/undocumented' immigrants.  The big controversy in the USA is not about legal immigration.  The last reform of the laws meant to allow "equal immigration" from all countries and not just favoring the UK or Europe.  

Same definition everywhere I guess, still shocking to reduce the role\status of someone in a society at only his past... and I know than the discussed issue is about illegal immigrants.. :D

Edited by Ann!b@l

Both sides have an equal share of f***in' retards, man. Especially those that frequent the interwebs.

no doubt about it.. And I have no doubt either it's same issue everywhere.. That's why for my part I'm not in any of these sides\parties.. I do my own search about their programs, check their pasts if they're not known so on.. and then decide who I will vote as person no matter the party.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 2

• Leader

I know than the discussed issue is about illegal immigrants.. :D

I was sure that YOU knew :), but some in the USA are calling those against 'illegal immigration' to be 'anti-immigrant'. 

(I was not going to comment in this Topic at all...but here I am...  :huh: )

ADDED:  I picked the "immigration words" as the most recent instance of word-twisting in politics.  Now I am afraid that because I wrote those two phrases, some people will think that they know what my opinion on the matter is.  :(   Most controversies have more than two sides, but people love to simplify them down to "yes / no, true / false. 0 / 1".  People are often binary.

I don't comment on politics on the servers, except for expressing my amusement at irony or hyperbole.  

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1

I was sure that YOU knew :), but some in the USA are calling those against 'illegal immigration' to be 'anti-immigrant'. 

(I was not going to comment in this Topic at all...but here I am...  :huh: )

well.. If to begin terms used were differents maybe all that mix in US wouldn't exist. Here we call legal immigrants "residents" and the illegal one "undocumented".

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP

So please.

Actually, that IS the right wing argument. It's anti-"libtard"