ET Server Suggestion Beginners #2 - Map suggestions

la7ette

14 hours ago, Hitch said:

That's never going to happen. Too many people hate it and only a few love it.

I personally would like to see railgun come back too.

why donr we try a diferent version off the map

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, DeKing said:

There is still the same problem actually with the Caen map @K3rmit

Fixed, thx to @BlackWolf

8 hours ago, oliveirapt said:

why donr we try a diferent version off the map

I have only found summer version of that map, but no waypoints for bots..

Railgun map are available on this Sunday at 12-15 UTC ;)  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For the next rotation I'm for give a try to :

> Ammo Depot : Look really nice, and more or less already tested

https://et.trackbase.net/map/355/

> Citadel : Looking nice too today on the event, maybe can we try it with objectives

https://et.trackbase.net/map/303/

For the ones to remove

> Marketgarden : Finished too quickly, we don't use all the maps possibilities each times .. 

https://et.trackbase.net/map/61

> Maybe that River 2 Redux  who is nice but can be finished really quickly 

https://et.trackbase.net/map/351/

I see that 1944 Omaha is on the current rotation, but never avaible to vote? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ENISWEEK said:

Hello guys,

I'd like to propose Glider - https://et.trackbase.net/map/240/

For there have been a little problem yesterday evening, could we mod Siwa Oasis Classic in order to unable the double jump on the dynamitable wall (highten it)?

Glider is cool, I love that map. Could be fun to play on beg2.

As for Siwa Oasis, rush rule states that TJ is not allowed to complete the objective. Which for me, looks like it's meant for the entire duration of the map. So anyone who trickjumps the wall should be put to spec or gibbed by an admin, because this is a violation of said rule.

I would like to forward the suggestion of few regulars from beg2, which is Baserace. I've seen some players ask about it on the server, so I'm putting it here as a suggestion from them.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Xiahou Dun said:

As for Siwa Oasis, rush rule states that TJ is not allowed to complete the objective. Which for me, looks like it's meant for the entire duration of the map. So anyone who trickjumps the wall should be put to spec or gibbed by an admin, because this is a violation of said rule.

Yeah agree.  To be clear, since some players are saying that double jump is not trick jump : All jumps who made you pass a wall or something, for reaching the objective is not allowed? ( that may be single jumps, double jumps, triple jumps ) :) 

But If you reach it and don't go to the objective that's allowed? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DeKing said:

Yeah agree.  To be clear, since some players are saying that double jump is not trick jump : All jumps who made you pass a wall or something, for reaching the objective is not allowed? ( that may be single jumps, double jumps, triple jumps ) :) 

But If you reach it and don't go to the objective that's allowed? 

Its clearly stated on our wiki :

wiki rules.JPG

On 2/1/2021 at 7:12 PM, ENISWEEK said:

I'd like to propose Glider 

Im going to add this soon, thx :)

18 hours ago, Xiahou Dun said:

I would like to forward the suggestion of few regulars from beg2, which is Baserace. I've seen some players ask about it on the server, so I'm putting it here as a suggestion from them.

We have tried at least 5 different versions of baserace and it's always same, ppls leave when its on..

Do we really wanna try it again? and what version?

Edited by K3rmit
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, K3rmit said:

Its clearly stated on our wiki :

wiki rules.JPG

Im going to add this soon, thx :)

We have tried at least 5 different versions of baserace and it's always same, ppls leave when its on..

Or some players could just come to beg1 we have this in rotation, Most people seem to enjoy it i do some days.

Edited by kYmo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, K3rmit said:

I'm new to beg2, so I had no idea. I don't really care about baserace, and I know that there's only 2 views on this map. You either hate it or love it, no in-betweens. I was only forwarding a suggestion from a few players, not that I want baserace in myself. If it's on, I'll play it, if it's not, I won't cry for it. But if you say people leave, then it shouldn't be added, I think current rotation works just fine without baserace.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

I'm new to beg2, so I had no idea. I don't really care about baserace, and I know that there's only 2 views on this map. You either hate it or love it, no in-betweens. I was only forwarding a suggestion from a few players, not that I want baserace in myself. If it's on, I'll play it, if it's not, I won't cry for it. But if you say people leave, then it shouldn't be added, I think current rotation works just fine without baserace.

Main problem there are server settings, baserace with adre and double jump are just too much for beginners who don't know how to strafe jump, they call flying medics cheaters and disconnects 😄

With regular settings and without adre, baserace would be awesome addition to maplist..

Glider added, Password 2 moved..

Maplist atm.

maps.JPG

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Add baserace please, I like it purely because of the wide, flat and open terrain. Good ET maps are about the highest possibility to aim and track.

Ofc with regular settings and no adre as Kermit mentioned. 

• Like 1