ET Server Suggestion Beginners #2 - Map suggestions

la7ette

For the future, if you're looking to add more maps I would love to see Beer Run on the server.

It would be good to have another map similar to special delivery and that map is perfect for its scale and intensity.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jeffaffaaah said:

There is alse a Base map.. 

Where you have to destroy 2 radio's. It a small map and it's pretty intens.

Greetz

Jeff affaaaah xD

I think its TC base?

5 hours ago, Hitch said:

For the future, if you're looking to add more maps I would love to see Beer Run on the server.

It would be good to have another map similar to special delivery and that map is perfect for its scale and intensity.

We have had that on a few times before and players usually complain, however I personally like that map so want it added to 😄

Edited by Basalisk
  • Like 2

I was just looking at that map that Ellen keeps going on about, the PureFrag map as I wasn't familiar with the name but have played it many times on HC. That's a very fun map indeed but I'm just wondering I don't think that one would suit Beg2, for a new map in the future? It could get real spammy, real quick.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Hitch
  • Like 2

It's TC base

On 10/16/2020 at 8:29 PM, Basalisk said:

I think its TC base?

Yes, this map indeed! Me want xD haha But a little too crowdy with the bots xD

On 10/16/2020 at 8:29 PM, Basalisk said:

• Like 1

I look at the maps and some of them could be fun

1. Parisbastille ( don't remember if that's really that one ive played years ago but it's fun in my memories)

2. School ( played on another server and cool one ) ( sorry I haven't see the last page with the FPS issue...) 

3. Bergen could be nice too ( played on another server)

4. Raiders ( seems fun too but i never played it ) 

For the maps "Base", "Beer Run" and " Purefrag" I don't know them or don't remember. so I can't say.. but i'll  be happy to test it in the future 

Thx for the new maps added, keeping the best maps is a good thing but searching for new good ones is really appreciable :) 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, rambozo37 said:

Beer run +1

Will add this soon :)

4 hours ago, DeKing said:

I look at the maps and some of them could be fun

1. Parisbastille ( don't remember if that's really that one ive played years ago but it's fun in my memories)

2. School ( played on another server and cool one ) ( sorry I haven't see the last page with the FPS issue...) 

3. Bergen could be nice too ( played on another server)

4. Raiders ( seems fun too but i never played it ) 

For the maps "Base", "Beer Run" and " Purefrag" I don't know them or don't remember. so I can't say.. but i'll  be happy to test it in the future 

Thx for the new maps added, keeping the best maps is a good thing but searching for new good ones is really appreciable :) 

1. Parisbastille was there some time ago, good map :)

2. School map has some lag issues and fps drops, not playable when more ppls.

3.Bergen was just removed coz ppls find it too complicated, dunno why, i liked it.

4.Raiders going to be next on my map testing list

Thx to all for good ideas, we have now many maps to add but nothing to remove. Pls tell me what maps should go ?

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, K3rmit said:

Will add this soon :)

1. Parisbastille was there some time ago, good map :)

2. School map has some lag issues and fps drops, not playable when more ppls.

3.Bergen was just removed coz ppls find it too complicated, dunno why, i liked it.

4.Raiders going to be next on my map testing list

Thx to all for good ideas, we have now many maps to add but nothing to remove. Pls tell me what maps should go ?

As always Kermit, you are a star! :) 

Perhaps the 1944 maps can go? I've never seen them voted when I'm online.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, K3rmit said:

Pls tell me what maps should go ?

Don't get rid of Bergen, I think people need more time to learn it. I know I do. 

I played one called tanks or something the other day and I didn't like it, I don't know how people feel about it but for me it could go. 

Have we got haunted mansion at the moment? Also Paris was not a bad map we should bring it back, although it's a bit of a flamethrower dream map. 

Edit: I'll have a look at the map list later because I can't remember which ones we have now. I think we should come up with a tier list A,B,C,D. Maps A would be capuzzo, bremen, Italy, delivery, beach, supply, etc (the good stuff) tier B maps like TC base, Theotonia, Erdenberg (quality maps not played so often), and C tier would be the experimental stuff and anything that could be potentially good to keep exploring. Then D tier would  be anything that just doesn't work. I'll make a list later. 

Edit2: @K3rmit oh, I saw the map list above, pacman can definitely go! It hurts my eyes!

Edited by PHNTM
  • Like 3