To add:

- Original Fuel Dump

- =F|A= Oasis

- Riverport

- Ice

Edited by Vasylich
Added one map
  • Like 1

I don't mind what map get taken out but I would like to see this one in the rotation at some point

https://et.trackbase.net/map/192/

I played it for the first time in ages the other day I i think it has the possibility to become popular on the server once people get to know it as it can cater for all the objective players, fragging lovers and arty/heavyweapons users. A bit like how everyone loves/hates goldrush/italy for the same reasons

• Like 3
  • 100 1

36 minutes ago, ASBO said:

I don't mind what map get taken out but I would like to see this one in the rotation at some point

https://et.trackbase.net/map/192/

I played it for the first time in ages the other day I i think it has the possibility to become popular on the server once people get to know it as it can cater for all the objective players, fragging lovers and arty/heavyweapons users. A bit like how everyone loves/hates goldrush/italy for the same reasons

It looks cool  :) We have it in the maps on the forum map and waypoints :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2021 at 6:57 PM, Vasylich said:

My version:

To remove:

- Erdenberg

- Original Oasis

- Fuel Dump Z2

- Karsiah

To add:

- Original Fuel Dump

- =F|A= Oasis

- Riverport

- Ice

All done except original Fuel dump coz it has more issues with entities than current one..

Map list atm. 

Mapz.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 2

About the breakout_et_b2----- Normandy Breakout

Bots will respawn when dyno plant in the final obj

keep planting dyno in the final obj will make these bots keep respawning, It is not fair tactic gameplay

so this map need to be remove

replace Normandy Breakout to BBA Castle CTF is better, also that map is one of the best in Jay1

Edited by SuperNewNewbie

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, tEst453 said:

north pole is a nice map but not on a server with 30ppl or even 20 ppl and 10 bots :)

What about stalingrad or even wuerzburg radar?!

better add it in 2022

North Pole is Christmas map, better add it first

Edited by SuperNewNewbie
  • Like 3

First of all, big credits for the new christmas rotation and the mod, always love this time around on ET! However i would like to suggest removing Santa's Grotto since nobody knows it, way too big and 30 mins and noticed server gets empty. I would love to see Eagles2ways in since that map is soo much xmas and i think / know most love it better. Thanks in advance for considering:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Cracker said:

First of all, big credits for the new christmas rotation and the mod, always love this time around on ET! However i would like to suggest removing Santa's Grotto since nobody knows it, way too big and 30 mins and noticed server gets empty. I would love to see Eagles2ways in since that map is soo much xmas and i think / know most love it better. Thanks in advance for considering:D

I prefer Alpha version, Beta version always win as Allies 

or maybe add UJE Christmas Tank

Edited by SuperNewNewbie

16 hours ago, Cracker said:

Santas grotto moved, Eagles2ways added..

• Like 3
  • Love 1