ET Server Suggestion Beginners #2 - Map suggestions

la7ette

Special Delivery - Nice map but when 20 vs 20 it is not possible to move around in people - I wish there were map selections based on the number of real people ..(just a thought) 

Glider

MLB Hotchkiss

Egypt --

Base 55

X-Posed NDT

There was a map but I don't remember the name, allies finally completes the mission with 3 or 4 tnt

There is a possibility that the maps will not be chosen, but at least we can say to the people, come on, young people, we are too many people, let's vote for this map.

• Like 2

I think MLB maps are a no go atm on beg2 since it causes a lot of server crashes. Besides that i remember Glider being the best way to empty the server instantly. Anyways thanks for the suggestions and keep it up!

• 100 2

• Platinum VIP

We should remove Minas Tirith, it empties the server and the steam wave is over. There is not as many players as there were a few days ago 😕

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • 100 1

16 hours ago, Hesis said:

We should remove Minas Tirith, it empties the server and the steam wave is over. There is not as many players as there were a few days ago 😕

Minas moved, Snatch3 added.

Edited by K3rmit
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 2

59 minutes ago, bosskhan said:

Remove inactive map and add Fuel Dump (any version would be good i prefer the fix version forgot its name)

I prefer Regular Versions

may be add back FA Temple, BBA Castle CTF and MLB Hotchkiss 

Edited by SuperNewNewbie
  • Like 1

Nice map Glider

Title Glider Assault
File name glider_302.pk3
Map name glider
Version 3.0.2
Nbr of players Any
Major changes to spawning, including when the allies take the outpost, the axis paratroopers can try to get it back; new axis spawn at centre of map; new allied spawn in tank garage; and when the tank reaches the guardpost the allied spawn is set there.
The parachute spawns are removed once the allied CP is built.
The 2nd tank barrier has been moved to be closer to the outpost.
Axis CP moved to the outpost.
Axis compound spawn enlarged to give more shoulder room

It's not a map suggestion but on maps like River_Port, could there be an time extension added when allies get to the bridge with the tank and captures the first spawn of axis?

• Like 1

Would like to see some classics like Fuel Dump / Radar / Railgun in the rotation again. Not sure if they are on by default, but saw these maps during sunday funday today.

Also is Marrakech streets 2 by night in the rotation? Haven't seen it in ages.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nikolai said:

Would like to see some classics like Fuel Dump / Radar / Railgun in the rotation again. Not sure if they are on by default, but saw these maps during sunday funday today.

Also is Marrakech streets 2 by night in the rotation? Haven't seen it in ages.

Brother Marrakech streets 2 by night is already in the rotation players mostly vote it.
i agree for adding classics maps but ,Ins4ne said the original maps (like fuel dump) bugs the server sadly but he said he will look on to it (Different versions) lets hope for the best

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bosskhan said:

Brother Marrakech streets 2 by night is already in the rotation players mostly vote it.
i agree for adding classics maps but ,Ins4ne said the original maps (like fuel dump) bugs the server sadly but he said he will look on to it (Different versions) lets hope for the best

Oh really? I came back to the server like a month ago and haven't seen Marrakech get voted a single time. Awsome if it is in the rotation!

Yeah I agree some of the classics are pretty hard in beginners2 because of nonstop artillery etc. Different versions might be the solution!

• Like 1