ET Server Suggestion Beginners #2 - Map suggestions

la7ette

46 minutes ago, Hesis said:

I totally agree with Warbell and Industry 2 final

Plus I'd like to add that the other goldrush map was more interesting as axis had the possibilty to exit the respawn point by climbing in the building right at the respawn. Could this goldrush version becomes the standard goldrush map?

I love warbell.

And what about super goldrush?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RendeL said:

[...]

td: excluded maps, will remove battery, radar, railgun

//EDIT: just noticed that we need couple of large maps to play for 32+ ppl. I made the excluded maps list and atm reasonable maps for 32+/full server are just 5-6. I need links to maps also and no sniper maps.

That list is not final yet, as we need to have maps more balanced to serve the now very busy server b2 has become. So yeah a bigger overhauling is need after all.

[...]

Castle attack is one of large map, I remember this one from Fun1 it was great map for me and players liked it.

Don't remove battery :(  I'm the only one who likes battery? :ph34r:

• Like 2

• Leader
6 hours ago, notellenPage said:

P.S. Am i the only one who's getting info about trojan when I'm trying to download the maps from @rambozo37's links?

I just downloaded them all + scan them for virus and got nothing

That website is the brother website of splatterladder so I would be really surprise they send us crap

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

You might want to replace any Siwa Oasis map you have currently in the list, by the SW Beta 3 version.

Otherwise it's a farmfest for axis and a 30 min boredom for allies.

• Like 3
  • 100 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 7:53 AM, Night Train said:

Heyaa👋

Suggestion for map Bergen👌

http://wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/downloads/summary/15/2490

a39a5f0edcfb309f3f9932e4ec0845cb_XL.jpg.afcd50dcc8cf9cc16052be1bac19c378.jpg

2nd that vote 😍

i spent ages getting the hydraulic dials on the doors working right 👍  

I repeat my humble request: Fuel Dump needs to be more difficult for axis, so does Siwa Oasis. For Oasis there is a more balanced map available which I suggested earlier. In Fuel Depot spawn times should be a bit longer if no better map is available. I don't even want to know how many brain cells I've lost playing the american sides in these.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RendeL said:

added castle attack.

1p9nvp.jpg.23ddd9e0e923eceb173e567650de5175.jpg

Good choice IMO, it looks fabulous! But we need more than 15 players to play on it coz it's... big xD

Also I'd replace Siwa Oasis with THIS VERSION. Sometimes it's impossible to get out of those tunnels and get to the gun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 1/27/2020 at 12:02 AM, K.LisTa said:

Hello,

You might want to replace any Siwa Oasis map you have currently in the list, by the SW Beta 3 version.

Otherwise it's a farmfest for axis and a 30 min boredom for allies.

This.

6 hours ago, Ellen said:

I repeat my humble request: Fuel Dump needs to be more difficult for axis, so does Siwa Oasis. For Oasis there is a more balanced map available which I suggested earlier. In Fuel Depot spawn times should be a bit longer if no better map is available. I don't even want to know how many brain cells I've lost playing the american sides in these.

And this.

Cheers

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

1. Siwa Oasis -> SW Siwa Oasis Beta 3

Reason: unplayable at all when there's more than 10 vs 10 players in both teams, allies are struggling with getting out of the tunnels, no chance to win for them.

2. Seawall Battery -> Baserace night

Same as the first one, unplayable with more people, don't get voted too often, people complain about that map.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

38 minutes ago, notellenPage said:

1. Siwa Oasis -> SW Siwa Oasis Beta 3

Reason: unplayable at all when there's more than 10 vs 10 players in both teams, allies are struggling with getting out of the tunnels, no chance to win for them.

2. Seawall Battery -> Baserace night

Same as the first one, unplayable with more people, don't get voted too often, people complain about that map.

a very good idea. I support the thought that most were happy. :)

• Like 1

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, or if this has been discussed before, but in F/A beginners #2 XPS there are maps where Artillery strikes should be limited. 

I'm new, but I've seen this mentioned by several players especially in Caen 2. Sometimes Gold Rush is really tough as well when there are 5 airstrikes bombing the Axis spawn or the truck at the same time, but at least there you have several options where to advance from.

Sorry again if this is wrong place or old subject 😃

• Like 1