NHL Season 2015-2016

von Rantala

Watched Dallas game, was so pissed of that, i realised that i have to take step back, btw, if you would like to help me -> https://www.facebook.com/FireMikeYeo/But anyway, there is still a lot hockey left, and we are in last Wild Card place, and not matter if you are top 3 in division after regularseason in playoffs, u just have to win in playoffs thats only what in the end matter, i dont like Yeo, i had always hate and love relationship to him lol :P Let see, i just fear too much that we will dropp out of playoffs or in first/second round, but i should trust more our boys.

• Like 1

Price (MTL) out next 6 week, ouch, never wish those injuries to anyone, but in someway this can be big positive thing to Montreal too, if they can survive without Price they can get a big confidence boos and when Price come back, is fresh and healthy what can be big key in playoffs. I think west finals will be Rangers-Montreal and which one is hotter then will play in Stanley finals.

Edited by von Rantala

To not allowe this goal make sick http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=2015020348-X-hgo to 1:40. It was clear goal for Nashville, Buffalo defender push Nashville player to goalie crease, player hardly touch goalie, that was clear goal, but referees didnt allowe that, it make me sick, in those situations should be clear rules 95% of time that goal would be allowed, but now when referees can make as they want, we see a lot unjustfied goals or goals is taken out for no reason. NHL should make simple rule with these kind situations.

Watched Dallas game, was so pissed of that, i realised that i have to take step back, btw, if you would like to help me -> https://www.facebook.com/FireMikeYeo/But anyway, there is still a lot hockey left, and we are in last Wild Card place, and not matter if you are top 3 in division after regularseason in playoffs, u just have to win in playoffs thats only what in the end matter, i dont like Yeo, i had always hate and love relationship to him lol :P Let see, i just fear too much that we will dropp out of playoffs or in first/second round, but i should trust more our boys.

Like'd you page on fb. P.S. isn't that some kind of advertise? :P hahaha jj <3

Like'd you page on fb. P.S. isn't that some kind of advertise? :P hahaha jj <3

Lol, havent visit my FB page like 6 month :P im not FB type guy!

There is rumor that Kekäläinen (GM of Columbus) is ready to trade Johansen to Wild :), Johansen can be that big center what we has been looking now for several years, name which Kekäläinen want back is Dumba or Brodin or Olofsson. Dumba im ready to give, not Brodin, i hope that we would keep Granlund too and move him to winger, but if we trade him, im ready to do that, but then expectations would be huge for the Johansen, Koivu will be our first center and Johansen would be better second than Granlund. Let see. We can give Pomminville also or maybe Niederreiter. Im very interesting to see outcome. But probably Kekäläinen will not move his most talented guy, even  that Johansen have hard player attitude reputation (mean not biggest team player) and its only reason what get me think too and not make me ready to take him rightway.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

Btw after u see this video you might understand why im so passionate Wild/Hockey fan

This is now 11 season of NHL what i watch (started from 2005-2006) and i never saw so passionate fans in NHL than in EU, Montreal fans are closest, but with them they are passionate only in Playoff time. In here is awfull noise in games, many say that you should go and watch NHL game live that its huge experience, but i say go to Swiss, Sweden, Germany or Finland to see what is to be real and noisy hockey fan. I never understand why American or Canada ppls dont sing national anthem? In Finland we sing it everytime, now matter where we hear that, we play that before every game in Soccer or Hockey etc. We always raise up and sing it, and its always noisy. In NHL they just give applause to singer. I dont mean that our style is correct or that we are more patriotic i have just wondered that difference.

This is from National game agains USA,

• Like 1

Good, I really don't like all the noise.. Don't see the point but the singing of the national anthem would be nice though if everybody does it, I would be lost cuz I don't know any anthem xD will check the videos later, bedtime now :) wanted to see how sparks will do later tonight but I'll have to catch up tomorrow.. Go Leafs!!

we don't need to party to entertain ourselves at a hockey games...we have actual talent on the ice to entertain ourselves :>

and I'm pretty sure smoking the whole place and fireworks are illegal, just sayin

• Like 1

we don't need to party to entertain ourselves at a hockey games...we have actual talent on the ice to entertain ourselves :>

and I'm pretty sure smoking the whole place and fireworks are illegal, just sayin

LoL we have good hockey games in her too, have you never see our hockey games(mean Finnish hockey league or Swedish hockey league)? Even that i am huge Wild fan, national gams come always first to me. Ofc USA/Canada fans can make noise too when is powerplay or we make goal or team need support, and i mean passionate more like difference of happit of express ourselves, EU fans are maybe more noisy or living with the game if you see what i mean, passionate what i used, can be understanded wrong, i didnt mean to start competition where come best fans etc. But i mean that Canada/USA fans should come and see what is games and fans in here too, it can big experience to them. Btw we not party because we try entertain ourselves that show how less you know EU hockey or EU fans, we party to show our loyalty to team and show how happy we are when we win or play good hockey and how much we love our team, that have nothing to do entertain ourselves, or there would be alot more videos of EU fans in youtube. Saying that eu fans keep noise only because our games are not good or as good as in NHL get me seen red! I keep my mouth shut because you probably not know what you talking about! Maybe main reason that you dont party is that then you cant eat your hotdogs and drink your coca-colas and all the popcorns would be in the floor if you have to jumping sometimes :P

i could say like this if i would not know more on USA/Canada fans

Yes firewors are probably illegal there!

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

idk, we have some pretty heavy hockey parties sometimes where more than food and beer is spilled...

crazy-mob.jpg

and of course, some people get a little upset when they lose...

200215d1393256524-canada-olympic-hockey-

• Like 3

idk, we have some pretty heavy hockey parties sometimes where more than food and beer is spilled...

crazy-mob.jpg

and of course, some people get a little upset when they lose...

200215d1393256524-canada-olympic-hockey-

Hah :D:wub:

Great won from Wild last night against Chicago, woow victory feel good after losing streak.

I have updated my fantasy team too when was Wild 20 game mark (before Winnipeg game) i will check if i have time to update it in here too tomorrow!

Yes in some buildings are a lot noise too, and some not, in Montreal is great atmophere, same in Vancouver, but in Arizona and Florida arena is almost empty. In Wild home arena is great atmosphere. Somehow its always fun to see when ppls eat food and drink Coca-cola when they film audience, that can be seen more in USA than in Canada or in EU. I cant eat when i watch game, ofc i drink a lot Coca-Cola when i watch game that i have to admit :P I only drink Coca-cola when i watch Wild games, i have reduced my Coca-Cola amount a lot.

Latest update to my Wild Lions Manager team

20 Game Played!

71.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg

74.jpg

75.jpg

I have seen how well Rasmus Ristolainen (D) play in Buffalo with huge minutes, i will keep eye on him and might trade Dumba to him in trade deadline, if Dumba not pick his game little bit. Or take Ristolainen in next season if Zidlicky retire or move to EU. Saros made first game against Buffalo (but after 20 game update, so will be my next update) Miikka Salomäki who was in my talent/AHL group also has made his (season)) depute, but i decided to not take him, my roster is full and i didnt want move anyone. But Saros i was able to keep when Bäckström haven played yet. I wait that in three-four year Saros is my number one goalie. I has been keeping eye Dubnyk and Rämö, but decided to keep them, Rämö is ok for second goalie for now, and Calgary might take someone to number one slot and keep Rämö in the second slot. After couple bad game Dubnyk played well against Chicago so i has kept him. Probably will go to trade deadline before i make final decision with my goalies.

I was in last playoff spot in last (15 game mark) update, but now i am in the 21 place in NHL, and 11 in the Western. But i was only couple point away from playoff spot, plus i had less games played.

Edited by von Rantala

When at the Avalanche game I noticed too that there was not that much noise and athmosfere. Ofcourse it was really great to be in a totally filled stadium, but I did expect a lot more noise and party going on. I asked around and the people said it was normal and that there was much more noise )a total racket' at a Denver Broncos game. So maybe the way the crowd acts is different in hockey and other games in NHL?

If I compare the celebration and noise etc to for example speedway (zuzel) where I go to....

What was great though was the amount of sportsmanship. In the USA people of opposing teams sit mixed in the crowd. At a lot of matches here in europe that is not possible. I told the people at the hockeygame what happens in f.e. Europe at football games.

Just an example at my fav speedwayclub (Stal Gorzow) only to show supporters :).

Anndddd.... Avalanche did beat New York Rangers !!!!

• Like 2

When at the Avalanche game I noticed too that there was not that much noise and athmosfere. Ofcourse it was really great to be in a totally filled stadium, but I did expect a lot more noise and party going on. I asked around and the people said it was normal and that there was much more noise )a total racket' at a Denver Broncos game. So maybe the way the crowd acts is different in hockey and other games in NHL?

If I compare the celebration and noise etc to for example speedway (zuzel) where I go to....

What was great though was the amount of sportsmanship. In the USA people of opposing teams sit mixed in the crowd. At a lot of matches here in europe that is not possible. I told the people at the hockeygame what happens in f.e. Europe at football games.

Just an example at my fav speedwayclub (Stal Gorzow) only to show supporters :).

Anndddd.... Avalanche did beat New York Rangers !!!!

Yeah i havent see USA Soccer games or other sporst from USA like NBA etc.. but in any of sport in EU there is noisy fans, its not mather what sport is it, when EU fan love some sport clup they show it with awfull amount of noise and dedication, EU fans are very loyal ones too. I cant compare that to USA others sport except NHL because its only sport what i follow from USA, but maybe its just difference of style, that we make more noise is in my admirable, but that not mean that we necessarily love our club more. Its just difference of styles, my friends father has visited USA couple time to watch games, and he has sayed that ppls come to arena couple hour before game, grill food and enjoy company of friends etc... game is not main point, when in EU we come to game couple min before its start with singing and with cheering. Its just different style, USA ppls/fans give noise when team need help, they give buuuuus when needed too, when in EU we make noise before game also and end of game too. We just have a lot different style, my main point was that USA ppls should come here to experience our style too, as we should go and experience they style also.

• Like 2

Yeah i havent see USA Soccer games or other sporst from USA like NBA etc.. but in any of sport in EU there is noisy fans, its not mather what sport is it, when EU fan love some sport clup they show it with awfull amount of noise and dedication, EU fans are very loyal ones too. I cant compare that to USA others sport except NHL because its only sport what i follow from USA, but maybe its just difference of style, that we make more noise is in my admirable, but that not mean that we necessarily love our club more. Its just difference of styles, my friends father has visited USA couple time to watch games, and he has sayed that ppls come to arena couple hour before game, grill food and enjoy company of friends etc... game is not main point, when in EU we come to game couple min before its start with singing and with cheering. Its just different style, USA ppls/fans give noise when team need help, they give buuuuus when needed too, when in EU we make noise before game also and end of game too. We just have a lot different style, my main point was that USA ppls should come here to experience our style too, as we should go and experience they style also.

im guessing its mainly because the countries are close to each other and the passion for winning means everything and represents an entire country. here in NA, its the same passion but not as intense due to only Canada vs USA for bragging rights over here.

dont get me wrong, i love my pitiful leafs, but not as crazy as say the Italians are for Juve to win the champions league or the Dutch are to win the world cup. totally different atmosphere and fan base there.

the major thing i notice is the fans in europe whistle instead of booing...over here whistling means you approve or applaud with whats happened on the pitch/field. strange.

• Like 1