ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

UJE_xmas_factory 0,64 ? ,cause see this only like with bawts and maybe northpole 0,40? as enjoy play more evening when server full ,still all regular maps + minas then ....i dont know my opinion

BBA is boring, venice is one of the best maps in the game. @daredevil @Eazy there's some new ETL versions of warbell, supply, beach etc. Might be good to add some of those in.

• Like 1

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, bLade. said:

bring back the Christmas maps!! (atleast for a week or so) 

Name of tested maps. 

47 minutes ago, Smileyyy said:

BBA is boring, venice is one of the best maps in the game. @daredevil @Eazy there's some new ETL versions of warbell, supply, beach etc. Might be good to add some of those in.

Next round will add it up.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

• Platinum VIP
On 12/18/2023 at 8:20 PM, tipsy said:

There is nothing wrong with BBA, a proper balanced map. Only map where you can't complain of arty spam, mortar, camping, etc. 

Agreed, the only true Fragmap on the server that doesn't end by achieving an objective

Edited by -=HipKat=-

[UJE] Christmas Tank Final - has been jay 1 also i think ,and its running also jay2

https://et.trackbase.net/map/1319/

Chateau Voilegarde Beta 3 -

supplydepot3_xmas -

[UJE] Goldrush Final - https://et.trackbase.net/map/227/

this should be running in silent servers also ,something different this goldrush gals ,for xmas

• Like 1

16 hours ago, daredevil said:

Can we review this map:

This looks like a nice map!

I think its good to give BBA a long long winter break! There are a little minority who loudly proclaim their love for this map, and I respect that, but there is a silent majority who does not share the same affection for it. Given that it is a frag only map, it is alienating for many ET players who enjoy objective and teamwork. 

Other good maps to consider are ET Tram (The classic RTCW Multiplayer map), which fits for Christmas.

It is really good to see so many good maps on the list this time. Specially to see Minas back, loved by many for it's intense fighting and heavy objective orientation, and disliked by a few. It sure is Christmas time again. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, tyrlop said:

This looks like a nice map!

I think its good to give BBA a long long winter break! There are a little minority who loudly proclaim their love for this map, and I respect that, but there is a silent majority who does not share the same affection for it. Given that it is a frag only map, it is alienating for many ET players who enjoy objective and teamwork. 

Other good maps to consider are ET Tram (The classic RTCW Multiplayer map), which fits for Christmas.

It is really good to see so many good maps on the list this time. Specially to see Minas back, loved by many for it's intense fighting and heavy objective orientation, and disliked by a few. It sure is Christmas time again. 

Minas was heavily hated on Jay 1 because when It gets crowded, it becomes a total mess with nade spamming and lots of artilleries and poison smokes. I just hope that with the progress I've made, this map will be more enjoyable to play.

18 hours ago, daredevil said:

Can we review this map:

It has 5 blockages that only dynamite can blow up. Including two barriers that the defending side can rebuild.

But other than that it's a nice map.

6 hours ago, TomekKromek said:

It has 5 blockages that only dynamite can blow up. Including two barriers that the defending side can rebuild.

But other than that it's a nice map.

agreed might have a bottleneck but worth trying out in my opinion! Another jay1 issue is that there is a dj room AND a piano which may distract a few players xD

@daredevil it runs well too without lag when running with lots of folks/spamming nades and flamethrower

• 100 1

12 minutes ago, mraw435 said:

there is a dj room AND a piano which may distract a few players xD

or most of the players. 

• Haha 5

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Armagedonyx said:

Minas was heavily hated on Jay 1 because when It gets crowded, it becomes a total mess with nade spamming and lots of artilleries and poison smokes. I just hope that with the progress I've made, this map will be more enjoyable to play.

Which progress? Is their better version of Minas out? 

• 100 1