ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

• Administrators

Before we used to have map rotation topics per maps but over the year most of the new players and regular new players don't follow it. So i am creating new topic and pinning it so that I just need to follow topic and post updates in the one topic itself. 

Format - 

You can suggest multiple add / remove map - but always suggest 1 map removal. Server doesn't have infinite map option so we can't just keep adding. 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.

Remove map -> Map name

Current Jay1 rotation:

sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,
supplydepot2, 0, 64,
et_mor2_night_final, 16, 64,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
caen2, 0, 36,
mlb_temple, 26, 44,
bba0-beta2, 24, 64,
venice_ne4, 16, 64,
etdo6, 18, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 38,
pirates, 0, 40,
haunted_mansion, 12, 45,
frostbite, 0, 44,
capuzzo, 20, 52,
et_beach, 0, 45, 
warbell, 20, 50,
bremen_final, 0, 36,
adlernest, 0, 34,
mlb_daybreak, 20, 36,
etdo1, 18, 64,
baserace, 20, 26,
braundorf_final, 0, 34,
castleattack_b5, 30, 64,
fueldump, 24, 64,
mml_minastirith_fp3, 30, 64,
teuthonia_final, 14, 44,
beerrun_b7a, 12, 30,
battery, 12, 32,
saberpeak_final, 12, 40,
flame-guards, 18, 64,
railgun, 16, 26,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 36,
tc_base, 0, 32,
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think maps like oasis and supplydepot are great but this is really a mess with 40+ players. 

Maybe put hydrodam and MLB Egypt instead, I do miss these two tbh, and they're more playable with 40+ players.

• Like 2

I have a question about baserace:

I notice that this map comes up everytime the server is almost empty (like 14 players online), but baserace can support more players. But then I thought, are you making the server use that map with that amount of players, so that people get attracted to the server since the map is popular.

Is that your plan?

I have a question about baserace:

I notice that this map comes up everytime the server is almost empty (like 14 players online), but baserace can support more players. But then I thought, are you making the server use that map with that amount of players, so that people get attracted to the server since the map is popular.

Is that your plan?

No, maps gets load according to no. of players currently in teams , excluding specs. Baserace and other small maps like beer runs loads up coz of  "baserace 20,26,  means map will load up when there are minimum 20 players total in both teams and max 26"

It don't have anything to do populating server specifically,  map loads according to no. of players in teams.

No, maps gets load according to no. of players currently in teams , excluding specs. Baserace and other small maps like beer runs loads up coz of  "baserace 20,26,  means map will load up when there are minimum 20 players total in both teams and max 26"

It don't have anything to do populating server specifically,  map loads according to no. of players in teams.

I understand that, but what I am trying to say is that: Are you guys setting the server to load map when 20 people are online for a specific reason?  Why not load the map more often (less players needed) since it can handle more players, unless you are doing it for the reason stated above.

I understand that, but what I am trying to say is that: Are you guys setting the server to load map when 20 people are online for a specific reason?  Why not load the map more often (less players needed) since it can handle more players, unless you are doing it for the reason stated above.

If i remember correctly, Dare mentioned at past that baserace had some issues with lags when the number of players were higher, correct me if im wrong Dare :P

I assume thats the reason he kept the map being in rotation at such low player base to not cause any kind of annoyance between players if the lag would occur.

If i remember correctly, Dare mentioned at past that baserace had some issues with lags when the number of players were higher, correct me if im wrong Dare :P

I assume thats the reason he kept the map being in rotation at such low player base to not cause any kind of annoyance between players if the lag would occur.

That would explain everything.

I think maps like oasis and supplydepot are great but this is really a mess with 40+ players. 

Maybe put hydrodam and MLB Egypt instead, I do miss these two tbh, and they're more playable with 40+ players.

I agree with Oasis, this map is too small for 50players+, since it just has 3 paths for the allies which are really narrow.

0, 36 would be a good setting imo

I agree with Oasis, this map is too small for 50players+, since it just has 3 paths for the allies which are really narrow.

0, 36 would be a good setting imo

And these three paths are inside, so axis can easily defend.

I wonder if I managed one day to get out of the tunnel as an allies lol!

• Like 3

And these three paths are inside, so axis can easily defend.

I wonder if I managed one day to get out of the tunnel as an allies lol!

If someone released Siwa Oasis: Jay 1 edition lol

Many don't new maps is  story of complaining about new maps.  on side note  I'd like to play hydro dam on jay1.  I miss that map  :)

• Like 1

Many don't new maps is  story of complaining about new maps.  on side note  I'd like to play hydro dam on jay1.  I miss that map  :)

I miss it as well. I say we remove Oasis and replace with hydro dam. Oasis only turns in to a forever stale mate with the server population.

The map hecken suggested looks like it could be fun, and from the video its looks like a rather large map which would work well on jay 1.

• WhiteWidow changed the title to JAYMODE 1 MAPS ROTATION SUGGESTION