ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

20 minutes ago, SuperNewNewbie said:

For Forsbite, i'm not sure because if you have 23 vs 23 it's a very small map. 

9 minutes ago, b0unty said:

For Forsbite, i'm not sure because if you have 23 vs 23 it's a very small map. 

I would be for it when the server population is smaller. We have maps like special delivery, aldernest etc that work fine and are no bigger than frostbite really. 

• 100 2

• Platinum VIP
21 hours ago, SuperNewNewbie said:

Man I like Castle Attack, but I love Resurrection, too

• 1 month later...

Everything is nice and clean with lots of maps and rotation, meanwhile i think and this is only in my opinion, with the time playing there, think  people are more focus on running around and getting frags than to getting the objectivs done.  Please do not understeng me wrong.  Maybe putting new maps will change it a little. 

• Like 1

Remove - Italy
              - Castle Attack
              - Eagles

Add - v2 factory Wolffiles.de - your filebase

- Helmsdeep Wolffiles.de - your filebase
        - Pha Chateau Wolffiles.de - your filebase

Edited by Meshuggah
  • Like 2

Which map do we have often on  jay1 during Christmas?   I feel it is 2nd?

1)  UJE Christmas tank2 = https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/763-uje-christmas-tank-2-uje_christmas_tank_2010pk3-and-waypoints/

or

2) UJE Christmas factory = https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1792-uje-castle-uje-christmas-uje-factoryb1-xmas-and-waypoints/

Edited by tipsy
  • Like 4

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, tipsy said:

This one for sure, best Xmas map

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Seawall Battery is a terrible map for large servers. Because for allies there are only two narrow entrances ( corridors) for attack. Both of them can be covered with few defenders. So the whole map allies would be stuck in two narrow spaces. Few guys fighting and rest of the guys with nothing to do than wait for the guys in front of them to die and make some space so they could die too from mine/arty/rifle nade spam, from the opponent they cant even see or shoot at. Works great for 6v6 but anything more than that becomes impossible for allies to attack, because there simply isint enough room for players to engage the enemy.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Battery: 2 Entry point one, we can play for 0 to 24 players.  We used to play on 64 slot back in the days .. however with adren 😄 

• Like 1

Maybe it would be nice in the future to add Saberpeak as well as the egypt map with the boat you have to bring to a temple. I tried both of these and they are big maps with the potential of offering good gameplay. At least that's what I think. Saberpeak is also a very pretty map.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
14 hours ago, Armagedonyx said:

Maybe it would be nice in the future to add Saberpeak as well as the egypt map with the boat you have to bring to a temple. I tried both of these and they are big maps with the potential of offering good gameplay. At least that's what I think. Saberpeak is also a very pretty map.

Sabrepeak shows up time to time. I love the map, because it's a good sniper map but it's like Minas. It doesn't take long before people start not liking it.

MLB Egypt is a great map, too, but also, doesn't take very long before people ask for a change

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Sabrepeak shows up time to time. I love the map, because it;s a good sniper map but it's like Minas. It doesn't;'t take long before people start not liking it.

MLB Egypt is a great map, too, but also, doesn't take very long before people ask for a change

Well, that's pretty sad... I didn't get the occasion to play so frequently on these maps but I still hope they will temporarily add it back for players like me who are newer to the game. 

• 100 1