ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, mraw435 said:

agreed might have a bottleneck but worth trying out in my opinion! Another jay1 issue is that there is a dj room AND a piano which may distract a few players xD

@daredevil it runs well too without lag when running with lots of folks/spamming nades and flamethrower

Did u tested with 64 bots? Thanks

5 hours ago, daredevil said:

Which progress? Is their better version of Minas out? 

No what I meant to say is that I've improved my gameplay style, so maybe it will be more enjoyable to play on this map if I'm able to carry my team (if I can of course, I'm not entirely sure).

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
19 hours ago, daredevil said:

Which progress? Is their better version of Minas out? 

I think he means as a player, he's made progress

Oops, Never mind, I didn't see he replied

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Haha 2

@daredevil  Something is wrong with Map Temple, players crashing. please remove it when you can. thanks.   

P.S. Can add daybreak as a replacement, but the removal of map temple is priority. 

Daybreak = https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/54-mlb-daybreak-mlb_daybreakpk3-and-waypoints/

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 1

Hello everyone 

What you think about cycle where for example start from 1st any map allies attack then axis then allies ? I know there is not many good maps where axis attack but still something different when you play 7th map allies attacking. Have you try this combo before ?

thanks 

just example; 

ET:L Supply Depot 3    
Caen2        
Braundorf b4l
Venice Final
Fueldump Revenge Final
ET:L Frostbite 10
(Bramburg) Dam Revenge Final
Pirates Final
Industry 2 Final
ET:L Adlernest V2
Kerkyra Beta 1
Siwa Oasis SW Beta 3
Breakout Final
Thud in the Sand Beta 2
Special Delivery TE Final
=F|A=Bremen Final

• Platinum VIP
18 hours ago, PrOLAK said:

Hello everyone 

What you think about cycle where for example start from 1st any map allies attack then axis then allies ? I know there is not many good maps where axis attack but still something different when you play 7th map allies attacking. Have you try this combo before ?

thanks 

just example; 

ET:L Supply Depot 3    
Caen2        
Braundorf b4l
Venice Final
Fueldump Revenge Final
ET:L Frostbite 10
(Bramburg) Dam Revenge Final
Pirates Final
Industry 2 Final
ET:L Adlernest V2
Kerkyra Beta 1
Siwa Oasis SW Beta 3
Breakout Final
Thud in the Sand Beta 2
Special Delivery TE Final
=F|A=Bremen Final

Good theory but most of these maps are small and 20v20+ would be chaos.

I like the idea because more people would not just camp on one team

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Good theory but most of these maps are small and 20v20+ would be chaos.

I like the idea because more people would not just camp on one team

Thats the biggest problem, lack of maps. What about make new seperate topic where ppl can just vote for the maps and after a month for example first 10 or 15 places, then make another topic for example what map rotation will be the best for you and then after a while compare all that and make rotation with most votes and give it a go 😄

• Like 1

Here is a very good ET map I would like to suggest running on F|A Recruiting XP save, Normandy Breakout. Could you please add this map to the rotation, on F|A Recruiting XP save. Normandy Breakout is an excellent map for your server, as it is very diverse. It offers many avenues of attack, and some excellent game play. Just try it out local, so you can test the map. This will freshen up the rotation a little, let me know what you think. I have provided a link to the download, as I don't see a way to attach a file this large.

Thank You, HELLFOX

http://wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/downloads/summary/15-et-maps/224-normandy-breakout-b2

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

ETBeach is a great map, i've seen people mentioning about missing it in-game, and i have to concur on this one.

My two cents.

++

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 12/23/2023 at 11:29 PM, tipsy said:

This map has same problem above 40 players. I reduced temple player count. 

@Smileyyy - Can u pls see if u can do any further optimizations on current temple map to reduce entities? We are using u latest version. 

• Like 3
  • 100 1

2 hours ago, Lagging Noob said:

Hey all,

ETBeach is a great map, i've seen people mentioning about missing it in-game, and i have to concur on this one.

My two cents.

++

Et Beach is good only at around 40 players max. It gets messy and unplayable without constently dying to nades, artilleries, and poison smoke everywhere. And also it's too narrow, you are frequently blocked by other players. I say that you can add it but deactivate the map when the server is full.

Edited by Armagedonyx
  • Like 2

It gets boring with DJ on et_beach. Axis jumps and keeps taking the flag.. it mostly turns into a battle of flag. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tipsy said:

It gets boring with DJ on et_beach. Axis jumps and keeps taking the flag.. it mostly turns into a battle of flag. 

ETL version solves this problem. Allies capture the spawn after holding the flag for 1 min.

• Like 2