Pope says: Gay marriage threatens humanity’s future

nani*

Wut if i dont want to be polite ? U'll spank me ? srsly ...

No. If u want to show a bad example (imo) by being rude, it's ur care, not mine.

Now I respect u and I don't want to start a pointless conflict because u disagree my opinion. I expressed mine, u expressed yours, it's fine for me.

I'm noticing this topic is turning bad. What about stop that? We're clanmates ;)

Ok, I've refrained from getting involved on this topic because I'd end up bashing Christianity which is not where the blame needs to be aimed here. The Pope himself is the culprit..

All I will say is:

1. Does the Pope therefore blame us heterosexuals for producing these gay people who are going to destroy humanity? LOL

2. Did the Pope miss the fact that despite the growing population of gays, we just hit the 7bn population mark? LOL

He's a retard.

• Like 2

And baska, freedom of speech, yes, but this topic is an exception. By the last comment, you practically just asked why im even still on these forums? Responsible and mature retort yep.

*facepalm* I didnt practically asked why u even still on these forums , i basicly asked you , why u read topic that offends u. But u can read wut i said in the way u want to .

Ok as exception , Me as a Gay person , i would say That YOUR religious leader and your religion Offend me .... Do u srsly want to go that way?

And this topic is not an expection @ all , cuz since i know i have freedom of speach "Everywhere" ,

Ok, I've refrained from getting involved on this topic because I'd end up bashing Christianity which is not where the blame needs to be aimed here. The Pope himself is the culprit..

All I will say is:

1. Does the Pope therefore blame us heterosexuals for producing these gay people who are going to destroy humanity? LOL

2. Did the Pope miss the fact that despite the growing population of gays, we just hit the 7bn population mark? LOL

He's a retard.

Agreed!

I could say so many bad bad bad things about any religion, but not going to. Religions just make me mad tbh lol.

I do respect it if anyone believes in a religion though..not gonna hate the person for it

No. If u want to show a bad example (imo) by being rude, it's ur care, not mine.

Now I respect u and I don't want to start a pointless conflict because u disagree my opinion. I expressed mine, u expressed yours, it's fine for me.

I'm noticing this topic is turning bad. What about stop that? We're clanmates ;)

Rude ? srsly ? asking you if u spank me if i will be unpolite? Damn now i should hide in corner cuz i showed bad example ... fml

This is getting f***ing ridiculous. People bashing Christianity then getting mad when the Christians get offended haha What did you expect? You got pissed off cause the Pope bashed the homosexual community so the logical thought is to bash the Christian community as a whole back? Topic should probably just get /locked before it gets out of hand... just my opinion though

All those bashing christianity - you're being as offensive to these Christian clanmates as the Pope has been to you. And actually I'm sure 99% of these guys dont agree with the pope. Two different things.

Problem solved. STFU.

• Like 1

I do not care for Religion. Each to their own and all that. Dont preach to me about it and we will get along fine. I have a problem when there is no separation of church and state. When public leaders can declare what is right and what is wrong in our countries. If he believes in those things (pope) then he should leave them to his followers. Not the general public that do not agree with him. Him announcing these things is asking for backlash.

People will always believe in their god, just as those who dont wont. However religion only becomes a problem when its used to tell people what is right and what is wrong. Harmony can be achieved if people kept such touchy topics to themselves.

well i think you all need to settle down, like a lot. Everyone has there own opinion, no need to kill them over it. Yes everyone does have the right to freedom of speech but that doesnt give you the right to start hating other people. Its like the sayin "Be curious, not judgmental." (so as not to copy right coughcough: said by Walt Poet)

So guys stop the hating, you dont have to agree with someone but no need to get butthurt bout what they say.

That goes for you to mister Pope.

• Like 3

well i think you all need to settle down, like a lot. Everyone has there own opinion, no need to kill them over it. Yes everyone does have the right to freedom of speech but that doesnt give you the right to start hating other people. Its like the sayin "Be curious, not judgmental." (so as not to copy right coughcough: said by Walt Poet)

So guys stop the hating, you dont have to agree with someone but no need to get butthurt bout what they say.

That goes for you to mister Pope.

I f***ing love you, Speed <3

• Like 1