Pope says: Gay marriage threatens humanity’s future

nani*

Well if eveyone is gay than the future of humanity is threatened. Makes sense. :eek

And if everyone is hetero, then the time it will take for this earth to become over populated is reduced... oh wait...

Also for statistics....average homosexual man lives to be 42 years old. 99% get AIDs and STDs within weeks of activity.

Almost all homosexual couples struggle with their daily lives and health.

Not trying to "Attack" anyone here lol...but "_ _" and "O O" don't work...only "_ O" works lol. {Use your fingers haha} haha jkjk

But Imma not going to start argueing on here because obviously...the internet is the WORST place to argue.

Misinformation is just as bad or worse as telling people to die in hell. Please don't spread rumours that evangelicals have been brainwashed into believing....

Also, the internet is only a bad place to argue when don't get your facts straight. o__O

Quick question? When you're all bashing Christians, Catholics, Religious people etc for not being open minded and accepting homosexuals, how are you any better then them? You're doing the exact same thing that you're bashing them for doing. Very open minded and accepting of you though, ofc its only your thoughts and opinions that matter ;)

Well here is the thing, we are offering a retort for a surpressed minority. Christians get more say in western politics then the average voter considering how their clergymen tell us what we can call progress, and all the sheep just follow. We are all individuals, religion is a hivemind. The point is, don't dish what what you can't take back.

Even the bible suggests that the church and state should be seperate and every man has free will. Religion and ones sexual preference are influenced by both their genes and personal experiences. Suggesting that a former nazi in charge of the biggest religious organization on the face is of this earth should be taken seriously is a choice, nothing more. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, but anyone that believes that their beliefs should forced on others is a bigot and needs to be called out.

Refusing to enact legislation ensuring the freedom of any person or group is wrong. Everything we have learned as a collective society on this earth points us to the reality that none of us would want to be supressed. Yet we see religous organizations and politicians denying the right to love another person based on their gender under the guise of morality.

Christians are not allowed to say they're opressed. They're part of the majority, a blight on our progress as a species....

EDIT: I derped

P.S. you cannot say you love/allow/understand people with different sexual orientations than your own then deny them the right to marry or love.

Edited by CaulkLiquor
  • Like 3

My opinion stands. The pope can die in a fire. There's no room for closed minded attitudes like this today.

I think it's ridiculous that a person of such a high, elected "class", and I use that term loosely, can say such bullshit, and stay in "power"

A couple years back we had a guy run for office in my hometown, Carl Paladino. He openly opposed gay marriage, and tried using it to gain voter support. He lost the election :)

If you don't agree with something, don't oppose it. Leave it the f*** alone and shut the f*** up. :)

And Gay marriage is legal in New York.

EDIT... Another thought I just had after this posted.. Gay marriage is GREAT. When you have a same sex couple that wants to have kids, they can adopt one of the kids that have no homes. There are children constantly born to young, or unfit parents... and we have loving couples out there that want to get married and have a family, yet some states and countries deny these kids the chance to be adopted by 2 loving parents...

My opinion stands. The pope can die in a fire. There's no room for closed minded attitudes like this today.

I think it's ridiculous that a person of such a high, elected "class", and I use that term loosely, can say such bullshit, and stay in "power"

A couple years back we had a guy run for office in my hometown, Carl Paladino. He openly opposed gay marriage, and tried using it to gain voter support. He lost the election :)

If you don't agree with something, don't oppose it. Leave it the f*** alone and shut the f*** up. :)

And Gay marriage is legal in New York.

EDIT... Another thought I just had after this posted.. Gay marriage is GREAT. When you have a same sex couple that wants to have kids, they can adopt one of the kids that have no homes. There are children constantly born to young, or unfit parents... and we have loving couples out there that want to get married and have a family, yet some states and countries deny these kids the chance to be adopted by 2 loving parents...

We have a opposition leader here who would love to make abortions illegal. He is happy that gay marriage is not legal as is our prime minister. What i find ironic is that they will not allow a gay couple to marry (although most Australian polls suggest we want it legal) Yet when it comes to taxes and any other money that can benefit the government they will happily allow gays to be in a "de facto" relationship thus costing the government less money in some ways, but also giving them more money in others

I believe that people can do and be with whoever they want. With that said every one is entitled to thier opinion on marriage religion abortion etc. Obviously any same sex relationship cannot physically produce children. Any religion based society is going to cling to its beliefs and although there is plenty of hypocracy in all religions each individual has to choose what he belives in. Whether its God or the Michelin man. We all just have to learn to respect each others opinions.

• Like 1

Post in forum and play game. Got no time for discussing religious related belief, need to repair tank and blow up the fuel dump fast. :P

Post in forum and play game. Got no time for discussing religious related belief, need to repair tank and blow up the fuel dump fast. :P

The sad thing is, the LGBT comunities are subjected to a religious debate every time they fight for the right to marry... I agree though :)

Edited by CaulkLiquor

People can love whoever they want...Others have no right of denying those peoples feelings, feelings are after all personal.

As I recall theres a woman that married the eiffel tower and a man that married his hand. Why was this allowed and gay marriage not? I really, really don't understand -.-

My time of facts is over :D

Very ashamed in every single f**king one of you. If i sat here and bashed islam or atheism, i surely would have been banned. But no; you sit here and bash my religion, and thats ok!? f***ing no. I even posted earlier that this is an attack on a religious leader and religious topic, but all of you chose to ignore me, as you will ignore this post. Ashamed of all of you...

Very ashamed in every single f**king one of you. If i sat here and bashed islam or atheism, i surely would have been banned. But no; you sit here and bash my religion, and thats ok!? f***ing no. I even posted earlier that this is an attack on a religious leader and religious topic, but all of you chose to ignore me, as you will ignore this post. Ashamed of all of you...

Keep ur calm, pls. There are no reasons to become angry so easily. Try to explain ur point of view without insulting anyone.

Everyone is free to express his opinion. We did it politely, pls do the same.

Thx.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ oh wait you said smtg

Your religion? This can be anyone religion But HEY the fact is - Everyone has the right to have freedom of expression , and this is what they are doin .

If This topic Attack "your religion and attack on a religious leader" Why r u still here readin this ?

• Like 1

... Gay people get told they're ruining the world and we aren't allowed to get angry????

Pope attacks gays and lesbians, "That's ok I'm not one of them"

Random gamers retort "Hey! I'm being oppressed!!!"

People still discussing this o_O

Stop discussing! lol, we all know what the pope said is a bunch of bullsh*t

But, if there's someone that really believes "Gay marriage threatens humanity's future", then something is really wrong with you.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ oh wait you said smtg

Your religion? This can be anyone religion But HEY the fact is - Everyone has the right to have freedom of expression , and this is what they are doin .

If This topic Attack "your religion and attack on a religious leader" Why r u still here readin this ?

Everyone is free to read every topic, that's why ;)

But everyone has to be polite. Disagree a comment/post is ok, but get angry and insult everyone isn't.

A community/family like =F|A= is based on respect.

Everyone is free to read every topic, that's why ;)

But everyone has to be polite. Disagree a comment/post is ok, but get angry and insult everyone isn't.

A community/family like =F|A= is based on respect.

Wut if i dont want to be polite ? U'll spank me ? srsly ...

Youre still ignoring my main point. Its almost a general consensus across the internet's forums, including this forum, that religion is left out of topics. This topic is directly about a religious leader, which relates to religion. Therefore you guys have pretty much ignored some fundamental rules. And baska, freedom of speech, yes, but this topic is an exception. By the last comment, you practically just asked why im even still on these forums? Responsible and mature retort yep.