Pope says: Gay marriage threatens humanity’s future

nani*

I noticed in America, not every state has same-sex marriage laws still and that sucks I know. It should be allowed in every state and country in my opinion and no matter what the Pope says, they can do as they please.

This is actually a topic tha gets alot of political attention. In my opinion, it is a huge waste of time and an irrelavent topic when you are talking about a leader of a country. Who cares what people decide to do.

This is so gay! XD

no homo ;p

It appears clearly that if everyone were gay, the future of the humanity would be seriously threatened, cuz the human race need two specimens with opposite sexes to procreate.

No need to be an homophobe to say that.

Now I think that say 'Gay marriage theatens humanity's future' is wrong. As said before, only gay marriages would probably threaten humanity's future, which can't happen. Homoseuality is natural, but rare. Sexuality is very influenced by current cultural context, there are and there will always be homosexuals in the world, but as long as we'll have this kind of society, homosexuality won't be the dominant sexuality.

Now it's hard to express all his opinion on this topic whitout being seen as an homophobe or something, what I'm not.

• Like 1

Thats actually a very good point, Waster. One of the requirements of being a clergyman in the Cathloic church is abstinence. Pretty sure NOT having sex and procreating is just as dangerous as a small portion of the population actaully being happy...

Now this is kinda sticky lol. I believe that being homosexual is not right. But... that doesn't mean I should go around saying, "You're terrible! Being Gay Is The Worse Thought Ever!! You're going to Hell!!" That is what causes alot of suicides, homocides, and to refuse the church. If you truly want them to "change" because you believe it's wrong, then you should be showing them brotherly/sisterly love. Being the best friend you can be and eventually sharing the gospel with them.

Also for statistics....average homosexual man lives to be 42 years old. 99% get AIDs and STDs within weeks of activity.

Almost all homosexual couples struggle with their daily lives and health.

Not trying to "Attack" anyone here lol...but "_ _" and "O O" don't work...only "_ O" works lol. {Use your fingers haha} haha jkjk

But Imma not going to start argueing on here because obviously...the internet is the WORST place to argue.

• 3 weeks later...

No, but seriously, how a nazi became pope?

2c3a3d8e49423140d3eab369e37425366g.jpg

I dont like his opinion on gay marriage, but this picture is also no good... EVERYONE had to go to the army during this time, wether you were a nazi or not... if you couldnt get out of your country, you had to join or you would have been sent to prison or even worse...

• Like 1

I dont like his opinion on gay marriage, but this picture is also no good... EVERYONE had to go to the army during this time, wether you were a nazi or not... if you couldnt get out of your country, you had to join or you would have been sent to prison or even worse...

Yeah Hitlerjugend was an obligation, but what about his service to Wehrmacht? That's not an obligation. He had the opportunity to fight the reich or run away being older, but no, he stayed.

No.

After you were in the HJ, every man had to join the Wehrmacht... You had no choice

if you refused to join the army, you were sent to prison, to a KZ or you got executed...

a "popular" conscientious objector was Franz Jaegerstaetter... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_J%C3%A4gerst%C3%A4tter he got executed...

My opinion stands. The pope can die in a fire. There's no room for closed minded attitudes like this today.

I think it's ridiculous that a person of such a high, elected "class", and I use that term loosely, can say such bullshit, and stay in "power"

A couple years back we had a guy run for office in my hometown, Carl Paladino. He openly opposed gay marriage, and tried using it to gain voter support. He lost the election :)

If you don't agree with something, don't oppose it. Leave it the f*** alone and shut the f*** up. :)

And Gay marriage is legal in New York.

EDIT... Another thought I just had after this posted.. Gay marriage is GREAT. When you have a same sex couple that wants to have kids, they can adopt one of the kids that have no homes. There are children constantly born to young, or unfit parents... and we have loving couples out there that want to get married and have a family, yet some states and countries deny these kids the chance to be adopted by 2 loving parents...

• Like 2

The pope can't say something that's out of line with his religon.

Also the kid may get discriminated against which he may not consider properly when choosing to be adopted.

Quick question? When you're all bashing Christians, Catholics, Religious people etc for not being open minded and accepting homosexuals, how are you any better then them? You're doing the exact same thing that you're bashing them for doing. Very open minded and accepting of you though, ofc its only your thoughts and opinions that matter ;)