Gallery of our members and regulars.

me after haircut 

attachicon.gif20160127003655.jpg

in a function...

attachicon.gif20160127003702.jpg

Shave in ur pant don't count as hair cut and I don't see any less hair on your head. function my ass , you should be dancing  not staring shit on the ground >.> , nice pic .

Shave in ur pant don't count as hair cut and I don't see any less hair on your head. function my ass , you should be dancing  not staring shit on the ground >.> , nice pic .

lol there was much more hair than that before and i did dance for 2 hrs with friends.. its the pics at the end of the function...

why u fkn guys post ur nudes pic, you are not girl and you are ugly when you are naked. stahhpp!!

exactly, it's not a Hustler :lol2:

• Like 1

The first men's only freestyle nip slip challenge!! runners up so far..attachicon.gifnipslip66.jpgattachicon.gifnipslip2.jpgattachicon.gifnipsli44 - Copy.png

dont find bra for guys  hahaha ;)  you are jealous of my nipples, I can tell you that I am married

meby others ar free  . :D 

and it was great evening that moment i can tell you :P 

• Like 1

The first men's only freestyle nip slip challenge!! runners up so far..attachicon.gifnipslip66.jpgattachicon.gifnipslip2.jpgattachicon.gifnipsli44 - Copy.png

What a funny coincidence :o haha that picture I took it on last summer and it was just another hot day in the Caribbean :lol:

• Like 2

less chit chat more pictures please  and ty

3 pix and 9 comments just on this page alone...

the odd comment is ok but lets keep it to a minimum 

• Like 3