Gallery of our members and regulars.

Hahahaha... Speaking of ugly look at the new and uglier me :D  I'm getting old :(

You look small or its the pic? I remember you from your fb, you were looking pretty good there . btw how your daughter doing :P. Convey my hi to her .

@acid  Can't open pic -_-

• Like 1

You look small or its the pic? I remember you from your fb, you were looking pretty good there . btw how your daughter doing :P. Convey my hi to her .

@acid  Can't open pic -_-

I lost osme weight but for the most part im atill a 200lb 6ft redneck hahaha

• Like 1

This 1 is for Sis to cheer her up a bit. I hope it made you smile. Love ya xP. Forever <3

My feminime side lmao (my gf sent me to cheer me up be4 operation). And just to clarify I'm straight xD

image-5442277475301ba8ebbfe7c5d7be16b03b

• Like 9

This 1 is for Sis to cheer her up a bit. I hope it made you smile. Love ya xP. Forever <3

My feminime side lmao (my gf sent me to cheer me up be4 operation). And just to clarify I'm straight xD

And after you say that its me who have no limit ? :lol::lol

Do you try to catch a doctor ? :P

• Like 1

howa you doin?

Im holding on bro. They are screwing with me imo, shpuld had surgery 2morrow, but now they switched it to monday like "they don't have enough surgents n shit". I got back home and on sunday back 2 hospital. Anyway it's k. A bit heavy pain I avoid taking much pills so I don't f*** up my liver & kidneys. Buut ill survive. I've been thro worse shit haha.

And after you say that its me who have no limit ? :lol::lol

Do you try to catch a doctor ? :P

Man, I didn't tryed to catch and doctor or nurse, they r all ugly as hellish. As you can see, i'm the cutest nurse atm haahaha. I'll post one more pict couse of the section is for, if you need something just pm me, this ain't section for spam talk, just my beautyfull pictures xD

image-b1aa20d48a525aeb9767830e0f4c5aceac

• Like 1

cheers!

its me  :P alone and me my daughter almoste 3 years old :)

cute kid :). upped the ante a bit with that nipple pic.... :¢D Audrey fine as ever..dunno about vix...was wondering wasup. rl stuff..post-5064-0-05484700-1453843778_thumb.jpg cheers!
  • Like 1

Huzzah! Tits!

Oh, and:

a7037791e303b9108e4bfd218ccffda5.jpg

• Like 7

its me  :P alone and me my daughter almoste 3 years old :)

With left pic seems you posted so you can get laid on forums, gg , btw  kid is really cute.

• Like 2