Gallery of our members and regulars.

post-5064-0-33655200-1455801319_thumb.jpg  my dad passed very long ago..song Achilleus posted today and other things thought of...with so much war thought about him today..only picture I have of him young  WW2  Egypt he was in Air force ..miss you dad

• Like 9

attachicon.gif11259329_10204941783564573_4367345514476618361_n.jpg  my dad passed very long ago..song Achilleus posted today and other things thought of...with so much war thought about him today..only picture I have of him young  WW2  Egypt he was in Air force ..miss you dad

Respect.

It's a good idea to share our grand-parents's pictures. It's a form of tribute to them, a way to say how we love them. I'm moved :) really.

So, let me introduce you mines :) I lived with them since I was 17 to 19, the most difficult age of childhood. You know.

Here's my old daddy, Fernand, died since 4 years. It seems to be yesterday. And Paulette, my lovely oma, 81 years old in some few mounth. Still alive and I phone/see her every weeks. I help her to take bath, that kind of thing. She's old fashion and doesn't like too much. But she saw my intimity so many time. It's the way of life.

Sorry for resolution, it's an old saved phone, a copy from a copy from a copy...

Hugs you all.

your 0siE.

post-16571-0-11583700-1455805674_thumb.jpg

post-16571-0-93819200-1455805687_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Finally finished with recovery. I can drive! Didn't drive for a month! Didn't shaved my head. Beard..nothing

Lost 6 kg's. But nevermind that. Finally i can drive!!

20160218_171116_zpslasohhce.jpg

• Like 8

Finally finished with recovery. I can drive! Didn't drive for a month! Didn't shaved my head. Beard..nothing

Lost 6 kg's. But nevermind that. Finally i can drive!!

20160218_171116_zpslasohhce.jpg

ur eyes are soo nicee! wana switch with mine? please. :wacko::unsure::wacko::(

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Oh. OHH. Guys, gals.

I got the outline to start my back piece yesterday!

Gonna be at least 2-3 more sessions until it's done, but I got the bad stuff out of the way first.

#FoxesFurLife

image.jpeg

That looks like it's going to be amazing

• Like 1