ET Jay #2 Do Most People Not Know About Jay 2 ????

-=HipKat=-

• RedBaird changed the title to Do Most People Not Know About Jay 2 ????

Good place to play, the players should visit more often jay2. Some players told me they like jaymod but dislike the high ping they got, because they are europeans. Let me tell you i got 220 ping in nq1 and 160 in jay. the problem is not the ping, they are good players in jay1 and jay2, they don´t have problems to play in American Servers. So come to jay2, besides, when nq1 is death (at night), jay2 is when it gets more interesting :)

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Big fan of this love letter regarding Jay2 - found myself on this server first when getting back into ET and have since become a big fan of the smaller server. Plenty of regulars come through and it's not as chaotic as other servers (I tend to get a little flustered by grenades and panzers on jay1!) 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

2 hours ago, ElEl said:

Hmm I might have to give this server a try some time.

me too 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, ElEl said:

Hmm I might have to give this server a try some time.

2 hours ago, D..X said:

me too 

Think its a step too far if I say me too, I might kill the server 😮

• Haha 4
  • Surprise 1

3 hours ago, RedAngel said:

Think its a step too far if I say me too, I might kill the server 😮

6 hours ago, D..X said:

me too 

We should have a mini game day some time this week with vc and everything. All 3 of us can play on the server for the first time and see what it's like

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, ElEl said:

We should have a mini game day some time this week with vc and everything. All 3 of us can play on the server for the first time and see what it's like

Really.....?

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

I am in agreement with @HipKat as I sometimes visit other servers of =F|A= such as Silent 1 Hardcore and Silent Recruiting where it is also kinda dead and my favorite Nq servers just to sit back and unwind for a bit and also to practice my shooting which has helped me dramatically.

8 minutes ago, Valk said:

Does this server have adrenaline? 

Yes it does

17 minutes ago, Dink the Clown said:

I am in agreement with @HipKat as I sometimes visit other servers of =F|A= such as Silent 1 Hardcore and Silent Recruiting where it is also kinda dead and my favorite Nq servers just to sit back and unwind for a bit and also to practice my shooting which has helped me dramatically.

Yes it does

That's probably why people don't play there. Including myself

• Haha 1
  • 100 1

Sorry I meant @-=HipKat=- not the other one😏 but as far as it comes with Adren most people that I have ran into on Jay 2 don't even use it as you don't have to either and its a great way to meet other great players and potential new friends just as I have when playing Silent where I met @XeRoiX.  Just cause there is just one little addition to the game like Adren on a server who cares you don't have to use it and some people that play on said server may or may not use it

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, Dink the Clown said:

Sorry I meant @-=HipKat=- not the other one😏 but as far as it comes with Adren most people that I have ran into on Jay 2 don't even use it as you don't have to either and its a great way to meet other great players and potential new friends just as I have when playing Silent where I met @XeRoiX.  Just cause there is just one little addition to the game like Adren on a server who cares you don't have to use it and some people that play on said server may or may not use it

I always found it ironic that people who complain about 'dren, like @Valk above (And I have for sure in the past) don't have a problem with multiple r_nades. poison knives, arty spam and 25v25 on Supply Depot.... lol

Headshots win over dren in most cases. The part I hate is how much faster your opponent moves on dren - but I'm old, my reflexes aren't like they were before, but this isn't meant to be a debate about 'dren. It's to push how people may not realize just how great Jay 2 is and that it's a viable alternative or addition to other servers because they've not played it or have a hard time getting used to it

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 2

Yeah, funny that having all those other additions, but I'd rather play on a server with 2 people using poison knives, then play on jay2, with 20 people using adrenaline.

• Platinum VIP
41 minutes ago, Valk said:

Yeah, funny that having all those other additions, but I'd rather play on a server with 2 people using poison knives, then play on jay2, with 20 people using adrenaline.

My guess is that less than half the people playing on there are using adrenaline. I used to think it was a lot more but I realize that it's mostly just people who are more skilled in general and harder to kill consistently.

One of the big differences I've noticed is how many times on Jay 2 that I will run out of ammo and have to call for ammo or go resupply on my own and sometimes that'll happen two or three times before I get killed. On Jay 1 the flow of the game is spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die.....

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1