ET Jay #2 Do Most People Not Know About Jay 2 ????

-=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Letdown said:

I do.

https://et.trackbase.net/player/155478/

BTW, these colors and his comments remind me of Barra 🤣

Worry not Hip, he knows about Jay2 !

I kind of admire how many different servers he plays on

16 hours ago, iOmen said:

ok, this topic started out trying to build up jay2 and bring more players to the server, but after reading this, its putting me off lol. bitching, whining and moaning etc

Seems most of jay1 wont play here because of adren, take it off and see wot happens. like a trial

Yup, sure was, but not all debate is unhealthy :)

I could get on board with a drenless trial. We did have a vote a while back and dren was #1 reason people didn't play here and VSAYs were #2 if I recall. Think bots may have been on this list. Not sure if friends was even an option - I think a lot of people play somewhere because of the friendships and familiarity.

I think we may see a few more players, but the reasons mentioned will prevent it getting to Jay1 numbers (which is fine with me - it's so crowded there - hard to move!)

• Like 1

I don't think I said that? I have no idea as to what that would even mean or what context I would say anything like that to. Maybe I said it's more efficient to use adrenaline than to not use it? Do you remember when this conversation was so I can check demos?

It was a while ago El! feb/march time - like I said, it stuck in my mind when u said it so I remember it well, it was on venice map, and a very true statement, if its there and u dont use then yes it is a waste of server resources

btw thx for the compliment El! 🤜

Edited by iOmen
add comment

16 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

off topic a bit . but .. i used to be a admin at bunker gaming. we had the adren debate  from hell there .. alot always told me u  only good cuz adren . so we took it off . my rating went up not down just sayin..lolol an El! moves so fast that the hit boxes cant keep up .lol try leading or  trailing him. works for me sometimes. sorry i havent been on the server lately, i been real busy working an am to tired when i get home . to play et. 

You start your own business or go back to work for the man?

2 hours ago, Gameplan said:

You start your own business or go back to work for the man?

ive been doing my own thing with a old friend of mine. was good at first but not so good now ..lol we are doing a 100 by 30 pad for semi place. rebar 2 ft on center 6 inchs thick an  paving mud and its just use two an hes 63 .. im about too keel over after work each day. trying to get to know his clientele so i can do there work when he retires.  

about adren .. its not gonna go away on jay2.  its a staple there. same with vsays.   i play on jay2 for the smaller games i hate crowded servers.  the answer yo will get here is we have diff servers with diff settings for a reason.  bitching about dren and vsays is like going to burger king and bitching u dont like your whopper.or better yet trying to order a mcchicken .lol  i also play  at jay2 cuz i like the people. never was a silent fan .. cant stand noquarters . or nitmod.  now if u  say, brought back etpub  nitely build  with no dren no double jump .. an modified hitboxes like etpro id be there everynite....... jay2 is my home ... i dont go to your house and b*** when u ask me to take my shoes off. everyone whos posted in this thread i enjoy verymuch on jay2..  lets just keep jay2 fun easy going and laid back. its a place to chill blow off some steam .. ....

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, spectator said:

Jay 2 needs ponies... We need to have a pony trial... 

Ummm GIF by memecandy

• Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
22 hours ago, Gameplan said:

Yup, sure was, but not all debate is unhealthy :)

I could get on board with a drenless trial. We did have a vote a while back and dren was #1 reason people didn't play here and VSAYs were #2 if I recall. Think bots may have been on this list. Not sure if friends was even an option - I think a lot of people play somewhere because of the friendships and familiarity.

I think we may see a few more players, but the reasons mentioned will prevent it getting to Jay1 numbers (which is fine with me - it's so crowded there - hard to move!)

I wouldn't want Jay 1 numbers but a solid ±10v10 would be cool. I think VSAYS have calmed down although I still cringe every time GrVW plays that stupid KKK song a the end of every map

15 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

ive been doing my own thing with a old friend of mine. was good at first but not so good now ..lol we are doing a 100 by 30 pad for semi place. rebar 2 ft on center 6 inchs thick an  paving mud and its just use two an hes 63 .. im about too keel over after work each day. trying to get to know his clientele so i can do there work when he retires.  

EEEEK! 2' centers for a Rebar mat on a concrete slab doesn't seem right. I assume you're using "4 (1/2") Rebar?? I used to be a Rodbuster when I first started Iron Working (Eventually became a foreman for Brown & Root). I'd think 10" - 12" centers would be more like it. ANd yeah, anything to do with Rebar will kick your butt on a daily basis!

Edited by -=HipKat=-

18 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I wouldn't want Jay 1 numbers but a solid ±10v10 would be cool. I think VSAYS have calmed down although I still cringe every time GrVW plays that stupid KKK song a the end of every map

EEEEK! 2' centers for a Rebar mat on a concrete slab doesn't seem right. I assume you're using "4 (1/2") Rebar?? I used to be a Rodbuster when I first started Iron Working (Eventually became a foreman for Brown & Root). I'd think 10" - 12" centers would be more like it. ANd yeah, anything to do with Rebar will kick your butt on a daily basis!

its number 5  5/8th bar ive been doing crete work for 27 yrs. its 6inches thick an 6000 psi crete! guess what else i set and tied it all .lol uv seen my title here right concrete god for a reason .lol i dont like that vsay either but i turn that shit off. so i cant hear it. and only turn off vsays i pay attention  enough to know when some one needs help .lol

• Platinum VIP
Just now, captnconcrete said:

its number 5  5/8th bar ive been doing crete work for 27 yrs. its 6inches thick an 6000 psi crete! guess what else i set and tied it all .lol uv seen my title here right concrete god for a reason .lol i dont like that vsay either but i turn that shit off. so i cant hear it. and only turn off vsays i pay attention  enough to know when some one needs help .lol

That's funny, because I originally wrote #5 Rebar and changed it to number 4! lol

• Like 1

Jay 2 is one of the coolest and funniest servers i ve been besides my homeserver NQ1.

I like the fun factor and the vsays. It is so Entertaining there. 

The funniest part besides /vsay fun25 🐄 is,

Vice86 was fierced to death by ... 😋😂

Ps.

I think we have worse servers based on the Playerbase. Sure its not Jay1, but it idles around the top 10-20 servers on gametracker wich isnt that bad i think. Maybee we can make it even more popular 🤔

Edited by Vice86
Post scriptum added
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

28 minutes ago, Vice86 said:

Jay 2 is one of the coolest and funniest servers i ve been besides my homeserver NQ1.

I like the fun factor and the vsays. It is so Entertaining there. 

The funniest part besides /vsay fun25 🐄 is,

Vice86 was fierced to death by ... 😋😂

Ps.

I think we have worse servers based on the Playerbase. Sure its not Jay1, but it idles around the top 10-20 servers on gametracker wich isnt that bad i think. Maybee we can make it even more popular 🤔

just not to popular .. i cant stand 30 v30 . or 20 v20..lol i had a blast with yea yesterday.  an if u tapout in a fight  thats what it says .most of us on jay2 .. are old  old players  we know each other pretty well.  then  theirs the players who gotta have there pissin matches .lol remember next time  bring some rollin rocks .lol 12 pack will do we wont share  hahaha

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

I dunno, the more the merrier. Was on jay 1 last night 20v20 + . More ppl to kill ) altho 15v15 is acceptable on jay2, pity it doesnt happen that often like it did a few months back. Guess covid lockdown coming to an end has alot to do with it

• Like 1
  • 100 1

8 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

just not to popular .. i cant stand 30 v30 . or 20 v20..lol i had a blast with yea yesterday.  an if u tapout in a fight  thats what it says .most of us on jay2 .. are old  old players  we know each other pretty well.  then  theirs the players who gotta have there pissin matches .lol remember next time  bring some rollin rocks .lol 12 pack will do we wont share  hahaha

An excavator driver gave me a crate of 24 bottles two weeks ago, after i repaird him some lowvoltage cables he digged up. I could have called the office and do it officialy, or i just did it without letting anyone know. I was there anyway for a different purpose.

Thats why i have free beer now.

(one 👋 washes the other 👋, 😉)

!beer @captnconcrete @ElEl

IMG_0128.thumb.JPG.54c47633bd9be7f791f8be5fc0303127.JPG

IMG-20210703-WA0000.thumb.jpg.716666719d90e7d3d5e6ccd3d1889b19.jpg

Ps. 

Sorry for beeing offtopic but this was necessary to rule out missunderstandings.

Edited by Vice86
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1