ET Jay #2 Do Most People Not Know About Jay 2 ????

-=HipKat=-

A lot of really good players don't use dren at all and most only use it when the other guy uses it. I watched a pro the other day he got 40-9 without adrenaline.

• Haha 3
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
12 minutes ago, ElEl said:

A lot of really good players don't use dren at all and most only use it when the other guy uses it. I watched a pro the other day he got 40-9 without adrenaline.

I decided a couple months ago to stop giving people a hard time for using it, so no one's probably noticed but I have not said anything to anybody about them using adren. Instead at the end of every map I just post my score to show that you can get good scores against people that are using it without using it yourself.

11 minutes ago, ElEl said:

There are some really good players that use it the second it's available, and some that don't. Plenty of mixture on Jay2. But there are are counter-measures to use for every weapon, skill class and server feature. I think those that complain about one thing or another are just proving their egos are inflated. 

• Like 1
  • 100 2

• Platinum VIP

I understand it's hard to have a conversation about the server without adrenaline coming into it, but there is much more to J2 than adrenaline. And it's all positive. The biggest difference between it and J1 for example is I think it's more of a frag server where J1 is more of a melee server. Both styles have their fans but also have talked to people who tell me that they don't like that style and then they'll come to J2 but not stay long enough to really get a feel for how it is there and then out of habit probably, or mostly out of habit, they go back to J1 where they're used to the way it's played and they are more familiar with the players there

• Like 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, Gameplan said:

There are some really good players that use it the second it's available, and some that don't. Plenty of mixture on Jay2. But there are are counter-measures to use for every weapon, skill class and server feature. I think those that complain about one thing or another are just proving their egos are inflated. 

It is easily the most efficient way to play to just spam using it as soon as it becomes available. The server is pretty much set up this way given that you respawn with full charge when you get killed by someone. I used to use it a hell of a lot more when I first started playing on Jay2 compared to now.

Complaints are fine in my opinion. Just as long as it's not endless bitching at people over and over.

1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Instead at the end of every map I just post my score to show that you can get good scores against people that are using it without using it yourself.

That was what my 40-9 joke was about 😄

• 100 1

On 6/21/2021 at 9:12 PM, RedAngel said:

Think its a step too far if I say me too, I might kill the server 😮

Ahh well i too was going to write #metoo but then i thought it might give the wrong idea. 😄

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gameplan said:

egos nah no one on jay2 has a ego problem hahahahahahahahah hahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

jay2 we try to have fun.!!!!! but we dont like laggers!!!!!! there was a time when i wouldnt touch a jaymod server.  but hey i been playing on jay2 for what 10 mins now .lol now if we could just get hip to unbend his needle we would really have some fun games.lol we also have some funnny vsays to go with the dren . i love using dren it stops headshot.lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, ElEl said:

That was what my 40-9 joke was about 😄

I know, that's why I brought it up

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

egos nah no one on jay2 has a ego problem hahahahahahahahah hahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

jay2 we try to have fun.!!!!! but we dont like laggers!!!!!! there was a time when i wouldnt touch a jaymod server.  but hey i been playing on jay2 for what 10 mins now .lol now if we could just get hip to unbend his needle we would really have some fun games.lol we also have some funnny vsays to go with the dren . i love using dren it stops headshot.lol

Dude, every time I see you I chase you around throwing medpacks in any way I can to make it obvious that it's me doing it just so you don't try accusing me of not healing again. You know how many times I've gotten killed cuz I was chasing you throwing medpacks all over the place? Lol

• Haha 1

Hipkat, I think this post you made has backfired. It has brought unwanted people to the server :(

d80b55ef7f14127c7f1709e3bfbca10e.png

I had so much fun trolling this guy, all I had to do was tell him it's okay to be gay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's been permamuted now though.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, ElEl said:

Hipkat, I think this post you made has backfired. It has brought unwanted people to the server :(

d80b55ef7f14127c7f1709e3bfbca10e.png

I had so much fun trolling this guy, all I had to do was tell him it's okay to be gay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's been permamuted now though.

what was his finger info? i got a idea who that was. 

4 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Dude, every time I see you I chase you around throwing medpacks in any way I can to make it obvious that it's me doing it just so you don't try accusing me of not healing again. You know how many times I've gotten killed cuz I was chasing you throwing medpacks all over the place? Lol

Excited Ric Flair GIFreal housewives of new york city wtf GIFover it bullshit GIF by CBC

• Haha 1