ET Jay #2 Difficult targets on Jay2

PHNTM

On 5/3/2021 at 10:39 PM, Zee said:

FPS.  Just because on ET it might say 125FPS in reality it is only as fast as your screen refresh rate 60Hz 75Hz etc etc.  In my experience this can make players seem unhittable in 1 v 1 at close range.  Get a screen with at least 144Hz if you want FPS of 125.

Visually there may be no difference, but higher FPS reduces input lag. You will definitely FEEL a difference with higher FPS. With certain FPS games, you will notice this more than others. Obviously the higher you go, the effect becomes less noticeable but on the lower end especially crossing monitor refresh rate boundaries, you will definitely feel something. For example, with a 60hz monitor, you will FEEL a difference between 60FPS and 120FPS. 100%. 

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 1
  • 100 2

7 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

some people growing up got a trophy even when they didnt deserve it and it shows in  this thread.

what i didnt win well theirs gotta be a reason and it cant be that the otherguys just better. no way. theirs a saying in construction .. where im from just shut up people will tell u how smart they are.lolololol

your playing a game with people all over the world . im sure lag is a factor .at some point.

How exactly is your post helpful? Please don't spam the topic with your banter and "dad complex" You don't  know anything about any one in this thread or how they grew up... I don't  kiss other people's feet... maybe they are better, maybe they aren't. Who do you think you are? Want to compare notes I bet my childhood would make your's look like Sunday school.... keep your opinions about people's life and past experiences to yourself.... this thread isn't intended for that and your ignorance in assuming such things is unwelcomed. No one asked for your amatuer psycho-analysis about their childhood, personality...  Don't spam threads with your amateur analysis  please....

Can we keep things on topic here and keep the conversation mature and unassuming? Thanks... 

Some of the people here think they are all knowing, experts, won't even  welcome the conversation. Some of you have shared your opinion 10 times over and add NOTHING to the topic.  I admit I have nothing new to add but I think it's worthing mentioning how very simply lag does factor into any online game.  If you could please only post when you think you have something to actually add? We don't need your spam here or your "insights" into how people grew up...

Edited by spectator

• Platinum VIP
14 hours ago, spectator said:

How exactly is your post helpful? Please don't spam the topic with your banter and "dad complex" You don't  know anything about any one in this thread or how they grew up... I don't  kiss other people's feet... maybe they are better, maybe they aren't. Who do you think you are? Want to compare notes I bet my childhood would make your's look like Sunday school.... keep your opinions about people's life and past experiences to yourself.... this thread isn't intended for that and your ignorance in assuming such things is unwelcomed. No one asked for your amatuer psycho-analysis about their childhood, personality...  Don't spam threads with your amateur analysis  please....

Can we keep things on topic here and keep the conversation mature and unassuming? Thanks... 

Some of the people here think they are all knowing, experts, won't even  welcome the conversation. Some of you have shared your opinion 10 times over and add NOTHING to the topic.  I admit I have nothing new to add but I think it's worthing mentioning how very simply lag does factor into any online game.  If you could please only post when you think you have something to actually add? We don't need your spam here or your "insights" into how people grew up...

So, you stopped playing ET? 

I wonder if other games have these kind've discussions anywhere

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2021 at 2:06 PM, spectator said:

at this point id like you to    check out this page.!!!!! read it well.. more than once!!!!!

https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Admin_Level_Structure people earn these levels.  and your comments  totally disrespected every level  .....

https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/Forum

didnt you say u where a school teacher  or going to school to be one.?? WOW iam a 45 yr old concrete worker.. im someone you would walk by a 1000 times and not even say hi but thats ok...... id still hold the door open for you!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Lag is lag and at some point or another, we've all been frustrated by it.  There are various factors that cause it but the end result is still the same and it's just another part of online gaming.  Accept it for what it is and move on or you're just going to continue to open up shooting galleries with yourself as the target. 

Other than that, you're just confusing players with quick reactions and great movement as unhittable.

• Like 1
  • 100 2

• 5 months later...

It seems to be UK players mostly. I'm willing to test that out with any USA player and spectators. UK players are often the ones for me that are impossible to hit and it really doesn't make any sense. It is consistently UK players however, I could name them and they would all in fact be UK players 0😄

I am willing to play any US player one on one with a stable/ decent internet connection. They might be better than me but I sure the hell will be able to hit them. 

Edited by spectator

Oh yeah definitely, UK players are a crafty bunch, just as an example I put a big magnetron over my router to mess with the relative motion of conductors and fluxes. So this way the data packets are provided by the inverse reactive current for use in unilateral phase detractors which are automatically synchronizing with the cardinal Graham meters. By doing this every seventh conductor being connected by a non reversible HF27 connector to a differential girdle spring on the up end of the signal boost meters. This results in a reduction of the sinusoidal deviations that make a stable connection allowing me to achieve good warping capabilities. I don't know how other UK players do it though. 

Edited by PHNTM
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Love 1

• Platinum VIP
7 minutes ago, PHNTM said:

Oh yeah definitely, UK players are a crafty bunch, just as an example I put a big magnetron over my router to mess with the relative motion of conductors and fluxes. So this way the data packets are provided by the inverse reactive current for use in unilateral phase detractors which are automatically synchronizing with the cardinal Graham meters. By doing this every seventh conductor being connected by a non reversible HF27 connector to a differential girdle spring on the up end of the signal boost meters. This results in a reduction of the sinusoidal deviations that make a stable connection allowing me to achieve good warping capabilities. I don't know how other UK players do it though. 

Yea okay. Nice joke and all but let's be serious for a second. Greenwich is LITERALLY located in the UK so while most of central Europe is fine with just 1h difference it really builds up once you enter the US. If you're lucky you have like what? GMT-5? You really think that's fair? Did you ever had to set your clock an hour forward or backwards (guess not living in the privileged UK)? You think that happens instantly? Now imagine that 5 times, 6 times 7 times. Not that funny now huh? Boohoo with your 130 ping, that's only to compensate for the SCRUTINIZING advantage you have every. single. day.

This really isn't funny

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

And Phantom is one of those cocky, arrogant hard to hit players himself.  He is hard to hit and always trying to make jokes about other players...  I don't know what causes it, but I sure know that you shouldn't magically be difficult to hit just because you know how to strafe, crouch...give me a break.  Ridicule all you want but we could list every player here that people consider to be hard to hit and I guarantee you that you'd be on the list for one and many other EU players...

You know it's true, that or your self deluded. YOU ARENT THAT GOOD.... you have an advantage where people can't even hit you. Why else would a player do just fine with any player on server and you join and he can't even hit you. (It's not just you... some players really are hard to hit, and you can joke all you want but it's a fact...)  It IS mostly with EU players, that's plain observation. You can try to make it look as silly as you want but you either know it's true or you're too cocky, arrogant and self deluded to realize that your advantage over other players is ridiculous. We don't suck that bad, we should be able to hit you , no matter how you move... Even if you are using adren.  It really makes no sense and if it makes sense to you then you are delusional.  Why would players like myself go around saying that certain players are hard to hit, (Which yes most if not ALL are UK/ EU players...) I welcome any US player to play with me.  I might not win but I won't cry that I can't hit you.... I can almost bet my life on it...

The games code might have something to do with it, I don't know... all I know is what I see and it's not difficult to spot...  It's a damn near empirical fact, it's not hard to spot, players in the US are easier to hit than UK players. It's not difficult is it? If we made a list from people  of hard to hit players you'd be on MOST of their list I guarantee it... 

Higher ping can be to your advantage... any one knows that... so can lag... that's just basics of internet gaming.  He, himself mentioned warping which is a real in-game phenomena.  Having a 109 or so ping is NOT always a disadvantage.  Having a low ping isn't going to magically make you a better/ great player either... ( Surely you can agree...)  When is the last time you were able to determine that any player with a lower ping would magically dominate the server? It doesn't work that way, you see all the time players with 120 ping dominate players with 30 ping... You  know it's true or you're being dishonest because it happens all the time....and anyone can observe it happening.  If their ping is a disadvantage then how are they so godly with 130 ping in a server with players with 30 ping who can shoot 130 vs 12 on a good day? Explain how they can be THAT good with their great disadvantage in ping then...?? Either way it MAKES NO SENSE.... 

Other players here in the US are LYING or kissing someone's butt if they pretend that they never experience this with any player. It's a simple fact, they won't come forward out of fear or ridicule but I know for a FACT that US players experience this and if they made a list of players Phantom would be on it along with other UK/ EU players... 

I can name off hand players that destroy servers and they are all UK players... this is easy enough to observe. If you listed all the "top players" on the servers, I'd imagine MOST of them are UK/ EU players.  It doesn't even make sense, you try to shoot these players and you can't even hit them, all their shots hit you and  half or less of your shots even make it there. It really just doesn't make any sense. But, it's a real thing, it's not hard to observe... it's pretty easy to see and it definitely happens to more players in the US than me , they just don't have the courage to come forwards. 

I know I'm not the only US player to experience this.  I would welcome any US player to a one on one match.   I've seen decent US players with the same problem, I've even heard them say the same thing about certain players and almost ALWAYS it is in fact a non US player/ EU player that they are struggling with. 

Edited by spectator

1 hour ago, spectator said:

And Phantom is one of those cocky, arrogant hard to hit players himself.

I apologise to have come across as cocky and arrogant. I will now proceed to disengage the router magnetron and purge the polarised non-reversible network boost calibrators. I must admit I feel bad because I spent almost a month routing the planimetric semi-boloid network slots and the metapolar refractive ports to achieve peak planar performance across the proxy virtual simultronic unit. Hopefully this will sort out your issue making me an easier target. Apologies once more. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, spectator said:

I don't know what causes it, but I sure know that you shouldn't magically be difficult to hit just because you know how to strafe, crouch...

8 paragraphs answered in 1 sentence 😄

I'm from the UK and you kill me easy enough on Beg2, I think Phantom killed me like 9 times in a row on the |Ps| server the other day; I played on Hardcore last night and struggled to get a kill for the simple reason of....all of them being better than me! 😂

and the router magnetron obviously

• Haha 1
  • 100 1

I dunno if it is the covid or the so accused 5g chip they give you within the vaccine, but damn, I'm so proud of you guys for lowering the bar for "I have the lowest IQ" even from where it was about 2 years ago!

Fed Up No GIF by Yellowstone

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1
  • 100 2

• RendeL locked this topic