welcome to our new staff/management

D..X

19 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

Congratulations to everyone and each of you individually!

Tony, great management member and the pillar of HC! I am in your debt for some time now Tony, your act of kidness sure proved you are a correct person on the correct place! Glad to see you promoted, because it is well deserved!

Barnie, even though I don't know you, I familiarised myself with the situation on Jay3, and I followed your work for some time now. Managing the server and map rotation, Jay3 couldn't have better staff than you to lead these guys!

Fighter, a friend to all, and whenever you're present on any server, you breathe a mix of joy and professionalism into it! Well deserved, and a big help for Jay3 as well, you and Barnie taking care of the server will make it blossom, I am certain!

And finally Rambozo. I can't express my joy closely enough when I see you getting the recognition you deserve, and more than that! A friend who stayed by my side through darkest of days, and seeing you so invested in the clan life makes me motivated to pursue new goals every time! My gratitude for you knows no boundaries, as they say, and I won't forget the trust you have in me. To the moon and back!

Everyone on that list deserved every little bit of that promo, and more! Congratulations for all of you!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Even i want to kiss this guy 😄👏👌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First of all thanks for the promotion. I am really surprised, i didn't see that coming. Since i got back and re-applied so much good things happened. I am also happy that the effort we put into all it was effective.

Thanks to everyone for the help and support for all your effort you putting in, without every single person here the whole clan wouldn't exist, everybody of us is important in their own way. 

Special thanks to @daredevil wo gave me the trust and sets me back on fast track, i really appreciate it. 

Congrats also to @Professor Tony @rambozo37 and @Barn!e

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • 100 1

Congrats guys! Very well deserved! You all bring something special to the clan. I take this opportunity to say thank you for that. Cheers mates! !love ;) 

• Like 2