News =F|A= Easter Gameday 2020

rambozo37

6 hours ago, DJ aka GDR DJ said:

0371c2-1586645134.jpg

pinky pink :ph34r:

dam i forgot about the pinky names , 

it was a great gameday , it was full nostalgia man , miss the old et days , it was really great fun with panza war and gravity etc. Lets all meet on INS gameday today

i forgot the admin name who was at the start of gameday and organizing the wars etc., kudos man.

@CheepHeep what was that  admin name who was organizing the wars in the start.

• Like 2

I was able to watch the madness via Discord stream! Great work so far, Event Organisers! I had plenty of fun just watching you guys, listening to old vsays, and encouraging the players I was able to watch in real time :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

it was a great day;) thank you to all players for playing together;) and daredevil for having the pleasure of playing with him and killing him several times: D and all administrators who watched over this event.  Thx @notellenPage, @Larysa for panzerwar and crazygravity ;)

• Like 3
  • 100 1

sorry guys im still sore from thrus  we had 4 guys down at work i had too do the work of three.. im so old and tired. i passed out. great turn out .. enjoyed seeing the screenies ... fun   nny.lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

49 minutes ago, Odeonn said:

Sorry :) @Ins4ne

2020-04-12-011151-goldrush-gals.jpg

2020-04-12-011207-goldrush-gals.jpg

And I thought you were looking at me like that because of my beautiful face (in game of course).. :(🤣

Anyway Gameday was awesome! I really enjoyed it and can't wait for another one! :D

• Love 1
  • Surprise 1

Thank for sharing pics. I was in job in the saturday. I am very happy that gameday was success and you enjoyed to play in our gameday. Thanks for all who came to server and thanks for SS what you send in here. :)

• Like 5