Achiyan

About Achiyan...

I'm not dead guys... Some of you see me on facebook, others have seen me hop in server here and there. A lot has been going on and I believe that I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Being a father to 3 and moving/being in between jobs took up a lot of time. both mentally and physically. anywho, things have been great lately. i've met a beautiful woman who stuck by my side and pushed me to push on and get things together... last week she moved in with me, this week i go from 9.50 an hour to 20.50. everything seems to be coming together and soon i'll be able to relax and give my life back to you guys lol. there are a helluva lot of new members who i havent had the chance to meet as well as members who have changed their name and have me all confused lol. see you all in-game soon!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Good to see you back! 

And good wishes for the new things in your life :)

welcome back :)

Thats excellent to hear! Hard work surely pays off! Welcome back bro ;)

Good to hear things are going well for you. :)

Hope to see you sometime around

Welcome back maybe I'll see you on the server someday 

:wb

Welcome back :)

Always good to hear , that all goes well.

See ya on servers :camper

Hey there!
:wb 
Glad to see you again even if you don't know me 😛 

Welcome back ;)

Welcome back!

You got a beautiful girl and hence you left us, nice ! . No worries I still have vixen.

welcome back

Nice to hear when things come together.. See ya when you come back :)

Hi Achiyan welcome!

Posted (edited)

Nice to hear of you achi. I miss old times on server with you vix acid swiss tipsy redb hecken and other old nice members. Oh god good old times.. So much fun there. Achi i consider you a good friend.. . Best wishes! Cheers!

Edited by Night Hunter