Maps and it's issue - Info needed

daredevil

On 7/21/2019 at 9:30 AM, Eireannanl said:

Map's scripts tries to pla .wav files which apparently doesn't exist

etl_2019-07-21_16-29-14.png.61c9e137c705b8e2e21331170c399449.png

If you are using ETLegacy i uploaded a patch for it that will correct the errors 

Im currently offline and missed this the file is named something like pak0 patch i think even tho ir may not be on the pure list the file error should go away anyway

It goes in your documents etlegacy modname folder if this is jaymod there is a patch for that to check the downloads section et mods 

Sorry for missing this was busy and yep 2 days straight 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Kai said:

Hey guys I just noticed that reinforcement time in pirates map in fa recruiting,  is 11 seconds for both team.  Can the difference be around 3-4 seconds please. 

I think higher number for Axis? :P

• 100 1

About mlb_egypt, Beg#2 server. There's a bot issue. In the beggining, when Axis has first spawn, most of the bots are going left, in the tunnel or above it, it the same place. They are running towards wall(inside the tunnel) and after some time,if they cannot force the wall xD, they come up with another great idea, let's try it again but above the tunnel. From what I remember there's... 3 bots which are doing the same. Next time, when I play that map I will try to take some ss's or maybe even a video, I've got one now but it's too short.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Kai said:

Hey guys I just noticed that reinforcement time in pirates map in fa recruiting,  is 11 seconds for both team.  Can the difference be around 3-4 seconds please. 

I think it was adjusted cos that map was being rushed every single time. Also majority attacking team was winning that map. We re-check every month win loose for jay1 and change accordingly.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
7 hours ago, daredevil said:

I think it was adjusted cos that map was being rushed every single time. Also majority attacking team was winning that map. We re-check every month win loose for jay1 and change accordingly.

The rushing has stopped. Now Axis needs to learn how to stop Allies from winning it most times

On 7/23/2019 at 8:17 AM, notellenPage said:

About mlb_egypt, Beg#2 server. There's a bot issue. In the beggining, when Axis has first spawn, most of the bots are going left, in the tunnel or above it, it the same place. They are running towards wall(inside the tunnel) and after some time,if they cannot force the wall xD, they come up with another great idea, let's try it again but above the tunnel. From what I remember there's... 3 bots which are doing the same. Next time, when I play that map I will try to take some ss's or maybe even a video, I've got one now but it's too short.

Can confirm bots are confused from there have uploaded a new way file here https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1875-mlb_egyptway-2019/

if it is already resolved please discard the download 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

The rushing has stopped. Now Axis needs to learn how to stop Allies from winning it most times

No , I trick axis by securing 1 gold crate by wjing and then hiding a few mins and then secure again , allies just don't have to capture the flag , they just let me do the job

40 minutes ago, Kai said:

No , I trick axis by securing 1 gold crate by wjing and then hiding a few mins and then secure again , allies just don't have to capture the flag , they just let me do the job

Getting the CP, is also important, most ppl won't pay attention and continue fighting for flag lol

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, notellenPage said:

hey @Ins4ne you said you had a problem on mlb_egypt? You can post it here.

Yes.
Halfway through the map I realized that half of the axis bots are near the gate at the beginning, I couldn't get to this part of the map as a player. I tried transfer them between the teams but it did nothing because ther were stuck in another place. I also noticed that the Allies bots didn't shoot anyone. 

I was sure that I have a demo but unfortunately not.. If I encounter this problem again everything will be documented.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Leader
On 10/25/2019 at 2:01 PM, Ins4ne said:

transfer them between the teams

DareDevil does not want us to move, putspec or do anything like that with the bots for fear that it might crash the server(s). :( (or is it "crash the bots"?)