who else is in canada?

ShAtTeR

just wondering who else is in Canada and where abouts your from I,m from Manitoba lived on van island for 14 years would love to know where everyone is from 

• Like 5

Toronto here, west side of GTA...born, raised, and will probably be pushing up weeds 6ft under here as well. Big Leaf fan however Laine is awesome and always did like Hawerchuk. Never did like the Canucks.

• Like 4

Born in Montreal. Lived in Chateauguay till i was 9. Moved to Calgary till i was 17. At 17 my parents sent me to Centinela hospital for 3 months in Inglewood, California for drug rehab. Got kicked out for beating up an actor ( which most of you may know from 1 movie). Moved to British Columbia with my parents and sister. Then Got into major trouble. After all that was delt with i moved to Calgary at 21, met my wife and my new daughter, had a son. Now they're grown up moved out. Now I'm a grandparent at 48, sorry for the biography but I just realized the wild ride I've been on.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Sl@yer said:

Born in Montreal. Lived in Chateauguay till i was 9. Moved to Calgary till i was 17. At 17 my parents sent me to Centinela hospital for 3 months in Inglewood, California for drug rehab. Got kicked out for beating up an actor ( which most of you may know from 1 movie). Moved to British Columbia with my parents and sister. Then Got into major trouble. After all that was delt with i moved to Calgary at 21, met my wife and my new daughter, had a son. Now they're grown up moved out. Now I'm a grandparent at 48, sorry for the biography but I just realized the wild ride I've been on.

You cant talk about beating up an actor and not say who it is! 

Im also from Quebec!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, w1cx said:

You cant talk about beating up an actor and not say who it is! 

Im also from Quebec!

Noah Hathaway from the never-ending story. He and I share the same bday and year. We were in family group session in the rehab and he had told his parents he didn't want them there for his bday. I got along with his dad really well so I said they could come to my birthday, not thinking it would be a big deal. His parents showed but with a present and a cake for just me. I think it put his nose out of joint. The rest is history.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

Born in Ontario, Moved to BC when I was 7 moved back to Ontario when I was 14. Then finally moved back out to BC about 6 years ago. Been back and forth, and love both places equally

• Like 1

Born and raised in BC. But have family from/living in Ontario, Alberta and Europe. Nice to see some fellow Canadian gamers! :D 

• Like 1

Patiently waiting to be accepted into Canada... 🇨🇦 Going to live somewhere in Ontario with my husband (and yes he is Canadian)

• Like 4