who else is in canada?

ShAtTeR

On 5/27/2020 at 9:55 AM, Sl@yer said:

Noah Hathaway from the never-ending story. He and I share the same bday and year. We were in family group session in the rehab and he had told his parents he didn't want them there for his bday. I got along with his dad really well so I said they could come to my birthday, not thinking it would be a big deal. His parents showed but with a present and a cake for just me. I think it put his nose out of joint. The rest is history.

You beat up Atreyu???? Haha! That's the best thing I've read today 🤣

Btw I'm not Canadian but would love to visit your country one day, (I'm from Arizona - USA). Hello Canadians  :hi

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

i think we may have to setup some sort of get together at a campsite or something have a chance for us all to meet and greet really become a close nit community just a thought see so many  people from Canada its awesome just had an even better idea we could set up like a airsoft tourney or something for a weekend allies vs axis hahahah anyway glad to see so many from Canada much love from $hAtTeR AKA bryan from Steinbach,manitoba

• Like 2
  • 100 2

On 5/31/2020 at 3:10 AM, Sisje said:

Patiently waiting to be accepted into Canada... 🇨🇦 Going to live somewhere in Ontario with my husband (and yes he is Canadian)

I enjoyed Ontario when I drove my family cross Canada. I really liked the area around Niagara falls but not in Niagara. It's wine country between Toronto and Niagara. Montreal is where 90% of my relatives are.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sl@yer said:

I enjoyed Ontario when I drove my family cross Canada. I really liked the area around Niagara falls but not in Niagara. It's wine country between Toronto and Niagara. Montreal is where 90% of my relatives are.

I've lived in Waterloo for a year so I know the area there a bit, my husband is from the Halton region and has family in Montreal as well. I've been in Toronto and Niagara falls, got to say that the falls are nice but I've been there enough for now, it's not like the museums change that much... Not a huge fan of Toronto itself but there are fun things to do there. We are looking into houses in the Niagara region, Welland, Fort Erie, St Catharines for example.

I'm just gonna be happy with the friendly attitude most Canadians have compared to all the selfish Europeans.

Also been in Vancouver, Victoria Island, Whistler, Burnaby and Hope absolutely loved being in Vancouver area but I heard it's quite expensive there. Would definitely go there again though.

I'm happy to listen to any suggestion, I love travelling

• Like 3
  • 100 2

• Platinum VIP

Hey Guys ! From Canada as well. Originally from Quebec City, moved to Montreal for 6 years and came back last year to beautiful Quebec City !

Cool to see lots of canadians here

• Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 10:15 AM, Sisje said:

I've lived in Waterloo for a year so I know the area there a bit, my husband is from the Halton region and has family in Montreal as well. I've been in Toronto and Niagara falls, got to say that the falls are nice but I've been there enough for now, it's not like the museums change that much... Not a huge fan of Toronto itself but there are fun things to do there. We are looking into houses in the Niagara region, Welland, Fort Erie, St Catharines for example.

I'm just gonna be happy with the friendly attitude most Canadians have compared to all the selfish Europeans.

Also been in Vancouver, Victoria Island, Whistler, Burnaby and Hope absolutely loved being in Vancouver area but I heard it's quite expensive there. Would definitely go there again though.

I'm happy to listen to any suggestion, I love travelling

I was recently at Niagara-on-the-lake on the lake and so many beautiful homes listed there!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, therealposeidon said:

I was recently at Niagara-on-the-lake on the lake and so many beautiful homes listed there!

I just go there for the wine 🤣

• Platinum VIP
14 hours ago, Tm775 said:
On 6/9/2020 at 10:57 PM, therealposeidon said:

I just go there for the wine 🤣

couple of good microbrewery over there too :D

Not living in Canada but had to mention you guys have one amazing country. Went there 2 years ago, drove from Calgary to Vancouver and visited loads of things in between. ❤️ Canada and the people!

• Like 2
  • 100 1

1 minute ago, Cracker said:

Not living in Canada but had to mention you guys have one amazing country. Went there 2 years ago, drove from Calgary to Vancouver and visited loads of things in between. ❤️ Canada and the people!

Yeah the drive is really nice. I'm actually doing Vancouver to Calgary this weekend. I've done Toronto to Vancouver back and forth about 4 times now and would highly recommend it. So much to see

9 minutes ago, Dju said:

couple of good microbrewery over there too :D

Oh any that you would suggest? For when I'm back in town in October

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
26 minutes ago, Tm775 said:

any that you would suggest? For when I'm back in town in October

My favorites are the Exchange and Oast house. 

If you pass by Toronto, make sure to stop to Bellwoods brewery (top 3 all-time favorite brewery) and Rouge River. They are not downtown, so easy to drop by :)

• Like 1