When xfire used to be a thing

daredevil

It was practical for seeing who plays where and contacts. Some should fix it at that state as it was. no updates or anyting needed. Not sure if it can be done? I think I heard a rumor at it was asked but owner ship was changed and current owner was not willing to sell owner ship. But that was just rumor at the time.

xfire.JPG

Edited by Masa_1964
  • 100 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Nancy said:

I remember calling Antichist on xfire.... :(What will we do if Discord "fly away'? :(

You check back on website and I will add live chat :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

I had almost 10k hours of gaming on ET and I installed xfire as late as somewhere in 2008.  Damn me and one mate sat on server like 90h/week when I had less work or was on holidays. That program was awesome and like many, I lost a loads of contacts. Most of it all, I miss the easy server monitor and game launcher, the easy user interface and the ingame chatting possibility, which I haven't got to work with discord (dunno if it's possible tho, but I gave up with that).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 100 1

21 minutes ago, RendeL said:

I had almost 10k hours of gaming on ET and I installed xfire as late as somewhere in 2008.  Damn me and one mate sat on server like 90h/week when I had less work or was on holidays. That program was awesome and like many, I lost a loads of contacts. Most of it all, I miss the easy server monitor and game launcher, the easy user interface and the ingame chatting possibility, which I haven't got to work with discord (dunno if it's possible tho, but I gave up with that).

Yep, i too had over 10K gaming hours and i moved to HLSW after xfire died, it didn't help with all my lost contacts but does help with the easy server connects...i'll be screwed if that goes. lol

I do have discord and had it a good while but only contact i have on there is Daredevil. lol

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 2