Drinking in your country

RendeL

I hope this goes for full aged ppl (18+), as what I'd like to know is your drinking habits if there is a one...

So here in Finland, what I do: A case of beer of 24  (4.5%) cans is usually my weekend "joy", costs about 29€ .

If I go to a bar/club, a beer costs 6€+, drinks starting near 10€...

So I'd like to hear what is your "normal" way to go to a bar/club and also how expensive it is.

• Like 3

So, in Poland people usually drink vodka on weekends and cheap beer, everything to get wasted. Me personally I don't like vodka, but if I'm drinking it the price for a 0,7l of good vodka will be around 15€.

My friends, when it comes to vodka and beer, vodka 10€ per bottle, beer would be... 0,75€ for 0,5l bottle. In pubs: beer 1€, shots 1€, drink... I don't do drinks so this might be a mistake but I think they start around 3€.

And about me: my weekend "joy" doesn't exist to be honest xD not every weekend I drink, but if I drink it's whisky, if it's a good weekend it's Chivas Regal, if a bad VAT 69, or just few beers, 1€ per bottle or more, typical Polish beers tastes like piss for me.

My 'normal' going out to a pub doesn't exist anymore, my friends became... 'adults' when I was working abroad so I don't have too many friends to go out with :D

• Like 4

İ never drink but in Turkey my friends/and others consuming especialy Beer and 'Turkish Rakı'(a little expensive and hard),sometimes Vodka and if they have money Visky.

Edited by 2rk
  • Like 1

• Administrators
7 hours ago, RendeL said:

So I'd like to hear what is your "normal" way to go to a bar/club and also how expensive it is.

Crazy expensive. Always have been if you go to good bar.  I don't drink much but whatever it is, I stick with German beers as they are my favorite so far.  Other then that Single Malt whisky 14 yr or above. 

• Like 1

In France a beer in a bar is like 3 euros (standard beer, for a good one like 5/6 euros)

You can buy a case of beer for 14 euros

4919-2-pack-de-bieres-kronenbourg-26-x-25-cl-15531.jpg.ca21ff8d7e6e433de2c62d73b642d087.jpg

For 10 euros you have a better quality but only 12

5410228203582_PHOTOSITE_20180727_161133_0.thumb.jpg.a83ecec1a96f90c805d09fb6871f7e1a.jpg

• Like 3

I tend to drink local (micro)brews. Pints usually range from $4 to $6 USD. Compared to my local shop where I can get two pints for $3, or a six pack for $9- a bar is pretty expensive for me.

Cocktails around here go from $6 to $15 depending on where you go and the quality of the alcohol they dish out. I wouldn't go by myself but if it's a night out with friends then I've got no problem with the cost. I tend to drink gin and tonic or VSOP Cognac neat if I go out. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Normal weekend fix would be few good pints of bitter or IPA. After that normal bulk lager will do. When it comes to harder stuff my favorit poison would be gin.

As far as I'm concerned anything goes. If I'm about to hit the bars it's normally less booze until the late hours boost😆

As we tend to say "bring more booze, eyes are still movin' "

• Like 4

Back at the high school ages I liked vodka (Absolut) or beer, got very bad drunk with tequila and anise once and now on I cant smell both liquors they make me puke. 🤢

Now I prefer good 2-3 bottles at the weekend of Bohemian´s Pilsner or Vienna beer style wich costs around slightly above one US dollar each...

bohemia-obscura.jpg.2157f6dd230157ab9c13edd60b98d98e.jpgbohemia.jpg.6a1529e19ec993d387dbe2edf819d000.jpg

• Like 4

Soo in Bosnia hehehhe in Bosnia hehhe

So in Bosnia a can of 0.5l beer is like 0.50 euro and when you go to bar its like 1 euro. 

But me and my friends drinking rakija at most, we are making a 500l at year, so if someone needs a bottle of rakija send pm. Hehe

This is how we drink😂😊🇧🇦

Screenshot_20191029_071749_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20191029_071732_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20191029_071557_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• 2 months later...

My favourite alcoholic drink is ALL OF THEM, hahahahhah!!! I don't have any preference, but a good Gin Tonic in a balloon glass with lots of ice is amazing.

My favourite Gin brand is G'vine and a very specific one from a Spanish region called Galicia (north west) which is called Nordes, you should try this last one if you have a chance. here the image. It has a very special and unique flavour!

41WJRi-lXIL._QL92_SH45_SX240_SY220_CR,0,

Enjoy!!!

Edited by Palace
  • Like 3
  • 100 1

• 2 months later...
Just now, Obito said:

Our typical drink is wine hahaha we got a lot of brands and types , i hope you can taste it :)

Wich strain? I love all but on red wine Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon the best for me, also love Chardonnay on white wine.