Drinking in your country

RendeL

Just now, Obito said:

I dont know exactly but if you  go to Sta Cruz , its a town that you will only see wine and wine vines  everywhere :)

Thats a chilean town wine producer as I see, very interesting.

Returning to the topic I would say the beach is my local bar as the city ones are quite dangerous and expensive.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
22 godziny temu, Lycium napisał:

This Topic still active?

My favorite beer is, oops ---> CORONA 😄

Anyone also drink this beer?
Let me know :D!

images.jpg

@Renegade Pig sipping 'rona every saturday 😂

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lycium said:

This Topic still active?

My favorite beer is, oops ---> CORONA 😄

Anyone also drink this beer?
Let me know :D!

images.jpg

Hmm, for me Paulaner and Flotzinger can only pass

During parties people in Poland usually drink vodka with some coke or orange juice (0,5l for 6 euros). I personally prefer tequila, but in pubs it’s quite expensive (4-5 euros for one shot). Wines are not recommended in Poland😂. The drinks start from 7-8 euros in the bars, the best thing to drink during the night out is lemon-flavoured vodka, if you know where to buy it (it’s usually 1-1,50 euro for a shot), it feels like drinking juice and not alcohol.

@notellenPage I’m curious which brand of vodka you drink for that price, bc even Finlandia is about 10e for a bottle. 😁

Edited by Bells
  • Like 1

12 godzin temu, Bells napisał:

@notellenPage I’m curious which brand of vodka you drink for that price, bc even Finlandia is about 10e for a bottle. 😁

Well, Amundsen is about that price, I'm not sure how much it is now coz it's been a while since I drunk it for the last time.

Now - 3 weeks of being sober coz of my health. I miss whisky :(

Here at my place you can get 20 beers for around 15 euros (depends on the beer)

In the bars a beer is around 2,50 - 4€

I drink almost only beer but a lot 😄

Also i'm most of the time drinking beer from the regional brewerys here around 30km.

If I drink industrial beer then it's Tegernseer Hell! 

Edited by Syroox

7 godzin temu, notellenPage napisał:

Well, Amundsen is about that price, I'm not sure how much it is now coz it's been a while since I drunk it for the last time.

Now - 3 weeks of being sober coz of my health. I miss whisky :(

Is it worth it? Bc I once tried ostoya and it was way better than bols or żubrówka.

4 godziny temu, Bells napisał:

Is it worth it?

In my opinion best vodka. But I haven't tried those those for 30+ Euro vodkas 😄

And yes, it is totally worth it. Bols/Zubrowka/Zoladkowa are from the same shelf and they far from being good 😄

Spot on @notellenPage😂 I’ve heard so many stories told by my friends about what happened with them after żubrówka. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Belvedere is on my list... one day i will taste it😂

Edited by Bells

I can recommend Amundsen for those Polish friends above. I tried it to cleanse my thoughts once, and I actually was surprised, that a vodka can taste good!

How dare you.. Zubrowka is one of the best vodkas i've ever drunk 😄 Cheap, good taste, i was always healthy on next day xD

W dniu 30.09.2020 o 18:47, Bells napisał:

the best thing to drink during the night out is lemon-flavoured vodka, if you know where to buy it (it’s usually 1-1,50 euro for a shot), it feels like drinking juice and not alcohol.

if you mean kamikaze then I have to agree 😄 
kamikaze.jpg.3a434811327da1671316b78170eca5f2.jpg

I'd add also 50ml shots of vodka in clubs/pubs 😄

At home parties with friends we usually try whiskey with different flavors. My winner is apple Jack Daniel's!
Ahh, can't forget about Jagermeister with energy drink B)

• Confused 1