What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

• Platinum VIP
On 10/5/2020 at 2:55 PM, von Rantala said:

Sometimes its hard to even keep month break before watching this movie again, i remember most if not all lines already. Not need subtitles because remember what was translations, seen this so many times. Its my all time favorite movie. Best movie what i have seen. Probably watch it 8-10 time per year if not more.

10+/10

One of the best and most moving movies of all time.

On 9/30/2020 at 1:03 AM, -=HipKat=- said:

That's a mystery to us here, too. Government is so corrupt and greedy, the people are forgotten. If you want another one that's in the same topic, let me recommend this one

Watched SicKo in friday. Very good document. Got tear in my eyes. Extremely mad it made when i saw that 79 old man had to do work, when he was sucked by pension system. I have huge respect towards elder ppls. Maybe because grandparents been so important to me. I cant even imagine feeling if my Grandfa had to go low salary job for age 79. It was touching to see someone have to go work in 79 year age. He been building America and he dont get those peacefull last years of his life. Its very wrong. I never will come to move USA, i dont understand why ppls want to move in USA. Its have one of word worst healthy care and care old eldery. I am amazed how ppls let it happen, why they not raise rebelion like ppls in France or Great Britain would do (as example).

On 10/7/2020 at 1:59 PM, -=HipKat=- said:

One of the best and most moving movies of all time.

Will add this to my watch list.

Did go watch Tenet at movie theatre with my friend yesterday.

Tenet was big disappointment. Usually i like Chris Nolan movies. I didnt have clue on what was happening in movie. Main thing i did understood, but there was still a lot what i just didnt understand. Was too long too and too slow. Repeat itself too much too.

3/10

Edited by von Rantala

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, von Rantala said:

Watched SicKo in friday. Very good document. Got tear in my eyes. Extremely mad it made when i saw that 79 old man had to do work, when he was sucked by pension system. I have huge respect towards elder ppls. Maybe because grandparents been so important to me. I cant even imagine feeling if my Grandfa had to go low salary job for age 79. It was touching to see someone have to go work in 79 year age. He been building America and he dont get those peacefull last years of his life. Its very wrong. I never will come to move USA, i dont understand why ppls want to move in USA. Its have one of word worst healthy care and care old eldery. I am amazed how ppls let it happen, why they not raise rebelion like ppls in France or Great Britain would do (as example).

That is a reality in America. Go to a Walmart store here and see people well past retirement age working to supplement their low Social Security/Pensions and be able to pay bills. especially health realted issues that older people have. Medications, treatments and Dr visits.  And we have a large group of people who are so dumb to votre and fight to keep this in place.

Sorry, I didn't mean to get political, but the US is in a bad way these days.

I am huge Deadwood fan. Watch serie at least once per year and usually 2-3 time per year. Now just got TV-serie and movie watched and planning to start it from beginning righway or December. I just love that tv-serie, i remember most lines. Al Swearengen reminds me a lot on my grandfa. Movie was good, i dont say it was disappointent, but didnt like it as much as tv-serie, but i am extremly happy they made movie, because tv-serie ended way too soon. I just hope they will make new Deadwood movie. Seen movie now 4 time and everytime when i watch it, i watched tv-serie first. Movie came i May 2019. So in last one year i watched Deadwood tv-serie and movie four time. I try to keep pause before starting to watch serie/movie again, but i cant resist and have to watch it again. :) Let see how long i can resist now before i have to start it from beging again.

Movie 9/10 Serie 10+/10

My favorite line/part in whole serie

Edited by von Rantala

2 hours ago, Dink the Clown said:

Same here man watched it on AMC on PHILO

AMC is killing it showing the Halloween movies! That's the channel I watched as well,