What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

• Platinum VIP
On 10/23/2020 at 12:02 PM, Muri said:

Amazing movie. I definetely recommend to watch! 

One of my favorites of all time. Watched it a few weeks ago, myself!

• Love 1

First time seen.

7/10

Seen many many times. Great movie

8,5/10

Seen many many times, one of my favorite movies. Favorite western

9,5/10

• Like 2
  • 100 1

Cool movie. Expected something different after that beginning, but it was a very interesting movie. Someone recommended it to me, saying "It reminded me of Wolfenstein labs", and I have to agree. Gun play was amazing, that's one thing I love the most in war movies. The movie wasn't of high "intellectual value", but as far as enjoying yourself goes, I was having a blast. 8/10

Only thing that saved this movie in my eyes, was the phenomenal acting by Ben Kingsley. His portrayal of Adolf Eichmann was absolutely amazing, the emotions that man can convey. But overall a petty Hollywood written story, about how cool Mosad is. Completely screwed up tone of the movie, one scene we see a massacre of the Jews, next second we get one-liners from the main characters. I enjoyed it, but the weird style and tone was prominent over the entire movie. 4/10

Truly an amazing film. We all know how it is with "based on true story (but written by Netflix)" movies, but that one was great. No boring sequences, a simple storyline, and a showcase of the ever known truth. Politicians bark the loudest, but when it comes to the job on the ground, it's soldiers who must die for their governments. I enjoyed it a great deal. 9/10 (Adding bonus points for FAL assault rifle being used in the movie. Very underrated weapon in filmography)

Edited by Xiahou Dun
  • Like 2