What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

19 hours ago, Niklas said:

With my son, he loves animals 🥰

Heh these days childrens movies are actually funny for adults too. There is humor what kids dont understand. Month ago, we did go to watch Pekka Töpöhäntä with my two youngest siblings. Some funny scenes, but i dont like when childrens movies have so much singing. 😛

• Like 3

Been watching alot of Black Mirror this is my favorite esp.  8/10

https://www.netflix.com/watch/80131567?trackId=254794450&tctx=0%2C4%2C590de48a-1cc2-42e9-9ae8-ce80158b56a3-100900883%2C%2Cunknown%2C

v1.dDsyNjAzOTY7ajsxODU2MDsxMjAwOzY2Njs5OTk.jpg.88a8da84e84114a68fe0f6f7044303d7.jpg

Edited by Elf

3 hours ago, XeRoiXBSU said:

Was watching the original take of this movie while playing ET this morning. I didn't know there was an HD version.... Check it out @RendeL

Good film, i used to also watch the TV series with Mark Dacascos, a good fit as he looked a lot like Brandon Lee.

• Like 1

Very touching document movie. I am amazed how poor health care USA have, when in Finland its still free if you dont have money to pay your medical bills, coverment pay those. One day in hospital at Finland cost about 49 euro, it include all food, drug/medic and care etc. After two week, it dropp to 20e. Its shame how USA which is sayed to be land of hope, dont take care of they own citizens and older ppls who been building up that land. Make me very mad to see it happening and sad too. Everyone should watch this document movie. Its open your eyes, but its also hard to watch, so i dont recommend that to sensitive ppls to watch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP
On 9/27/2020 at 9:40 AM, von Rantala said:

Very touching document movie. I am amazed how poor health care USA have

That's a mystery to us here, too. Government is so corrupt and greedy, the people are forgotten. If you want another one that's in the same topic, let me recommend this one

• Thanks 1

On 9/30/2020 at 1:03 AM, -=HipKat=- said:

That's a mystery to us here, too. Government is so corrupt and greedy, the people are forgotten. If you want another one that's in the same topic, let me recommend this one

Thanks for recomandion. Will watch it, I like Michael Moore documents.

• Like 1

Watched this classic movie last night. It's October! But tbh, I could watch this any time of the year 😄

The Addams Family 1991!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Sometimes its hard to even keep month break before watching this movie again, i remember most if not all lines already. Not need subtitles because remember what was translations, seen this so many times. Its my all time favorite movie. Best movie what i have seen. Probably watch it 8-10 time per year if not more.

10+/10

• Like 2
  • Love 2