What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

Seen many many times, not so good as first movie, but still its better to make second movie than not. So i am happy that they make it and it was good too.

8/10

Saw second time. Finnish movie. Sometimes too slow, but show sad side of life too in realistic way. I like all the Aki Louhimies movies. He is good director which make good movies, even that his methos are questionables.

6,5/10

• Like 2

The reviews aren't great, but I for one enjoyed myself alot. Attention to detail, to recreate chinese weapons, armors and cities, and to create an overall atmosphere was great.

mulan.jpg

• Like 1

Great movie seen many many times. I love German language, its in my mind most beautiful language in word. Also i like and I am very interested on German history, not only WWII time, but whole history. Try to watch all possible German language movies and this is one of my favorites with Stalingrad (1993), Der Untergang, Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter and Werk ohne Autor

9,5/10

PS Added German trailer, because English trailer is stupid and bad, which give wrong imagine on movie.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP

One of the most important movies for anybody who uses social media.

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 1