Euro 2016

vs. warrior

In Belgium the media is only talking about our defence since we miss 2 out of 4 defenders against Wales and god Bale (Vermaelen has 2x yellow, Verthongen is injured for rest of euros) but this cant be an excuse to lose. With our good offence we score a goal more than Wales :P Everyone expecting Hazard to play big in "his" city Lille (he barely trained last days tho)

agree with all.. But I will also add than Pepe (that I usually hate deeply for his past bad acts) did a fantastic match in defense. He blocked almost all Polish attacks at him alone.

Pepe was (for me) man of the match the last 2 games, not renato sanches. Incredible shape.

• Like 1

Pepe was (for me) man of the match the last 2 games, not renato sanches. Incredible shape.

he was for me too in this last match.. in the previous, Quaresma was for my part. :)

agree with all.. But I will also add than Pepe (that I usually hate deeply for his past bad acts) did a fantastic match in defense. He blocked almost all Polish attacks at him alone.

Well Pepe has been main wall of defence with exception to some early stages where he did couple of mistakes, one of those costing them getting a goal vs Iceland, otherwise he was playing really good, i am surprised and actually impressed by the switches he did in defence, Fonte and Cedric are doing amazing job and are definitely more suited for first role playing, the defence itself looks a lot more stable and in shape, which were seen in games vs Croatia and in game yday after that mistake at fast goal. Other than that, Joao Moutinho and Joao Mario are probably two biggest overrated guys at this Euro for PT, sadly together with Ronaldo as well, how many chances he had and couldnt make any into back of the net.

Quaresma on other side is playing since first game sensational football, sadly his age doesnt allow him anymore to play full 90min otherwise we would def see him playing all the game, he brings a lot of life into attacking midfield and creates a lot of chances.

• Like 1

Very sad display from belgium, after the 1-0 they didn't play anymore football at all. So so bad.

• Like 1

Very sad display from belgium, after the 1-0 they didn't play anymore football at all. So so bad.

wales dumped on them haha. poor Belgium!