Euro 2016

vs. warrior

I'm shocked that Sergio Ramos is the person in the Spain national team to take penalty's when you have players like, Iniesta and David Silva.

• Like 2

I'm shocked that Sergio Ramos is the person in the Spain national team to take penalty's when you have players like, Iniesta and David Silva.

If it wasn't for Modric score would probably be 2-2, he told Srna to tell Subasic to wait a bit and then go to the right, and it worked

If it wasn't for Modric score would probably be 2-2, he told Srna to tell Subasic to wait a bit and then go to the right, and it worked

I saw Srna screaming at the bench but how do you know what Modric told Srna? Penalty was poorly taken aswell...

Edited by Birdman

I saw Srna screaming at the bench but how do you know what Modric told Srna? Penalty was poorly taken aswell...

Because Subasic said it right after the game and now it's all over the news

Croatia vs Portugal.. That could be an epic match !

Considering how poorly PT played today, was just facepalming myself entire game, specially of how unfortante they were by the two goals from bounces they got, i dont really think they re in shape of giving a challenge to this great game by Croatia, on the other side, it's tournament and honestly, each game is counted for its own, still my money is on Croats to win, considering that with most possible way, Modric will play as well.

As for the Spain fail yday, kind of silly to leave the likes of Isco and Saul Niguez at home, when they could both sum up the midfield so greatly and yet leave the rubbish Silva and Fabregas in game, where its clear that they had shit seasons behind them, specially Fabregas, pitty on the other side Ronaldo and Ramos share that ugly ego and have to take everything on their own, as well as that penalty, where Ramos could easily leave it to someone more suitable for shooting or at least blaze it upper right corner which is unsaveable, regardless of getting infos from Modric.

Now for consiquences of that, they got the hardest tree playoffs and will prolly soon drop out, as they face Italy now, if they win its Germany, if somehow they get thro that and everything goes as expected at other side, they get France in semi's so yeh...

• Like 1

I'm really enjoying watching so far. Nice to see the likes of Wales and Republic of Ireland doing well. 

Last day of the group matches today. England got Iceland on Monday :)