Euro 2016

vs. warrior

I was expecting much more from Germany and Italy, there was so much unacurate passes, it felt like 3rd league match.

I'm disappointed :(

bf46cd2ee338e35681cf23d7f2710ac5.JPG

I don't know whether to feel happy for Germany 'cause they won or feel sad for Italy 'cause they lost. :/

However, France v. Island, I hope Island wins. They COULD be the Leicester City FC of the Euros.

what the hell was this? and to think he entered just to take the penalty  :D

Nearly dropped off the sofa watching that penalty hahahahha.

• Like 2

Just goes to show how 'good' England were last week!

far from me the idea to minimize how England had badly handled their match.. Because it really was badly. But Iceland finished 2nd during the grp round with same amount of points than the 1st, and the 2 favorites of this grp the 3rd and 4th places. Reach the quarter-final, ain't a matter of coincidence, nor can be only explained by a poor way to broach the match by their opponents. Iceland played the strategy of defense\counterattack(aerial) in 4-4-2, but they unfortunately don't master it like italians do. Hence this score.

edit: still, Iceland played very smartly and deserved to reach this round. And in the other hand "great" nations of football should take more seriously those wrongly and still called nowadays "small" if they don't want to face such bad surprises again.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

far from me the idea to minimize how England had badly handled their match.. Because it really was badly. But Iceland finished 2nd during the grp round with same amount of points than the 1st, and the 2 favorites of this grp the 3rd and 4th places. Reach the quarter-final, ain't a matter of coincidence, nor can be only explained by a poor way to broach the match by their opponents. Iceland played the strategy of defense\counterattack(aerial) in 4-4-2, but they unfortunately don't master it like italians do. Hence this score.

edit: still, Iceland played very smartly and deserved to reach this round. And in the other hand "great" nations of football should take more seriously those wrongly and still called nowadays "small" if they don't want to face such bad surprises again.

Oh not saying they didn't deserve to be there! They did. But the gulf in class between the two sides was pretty significant yeaterday - particularly in the first half, which wasn't the case during the England game where Iceland clearly deserved to win :P

England would have got taken part by France!

But the gulf in class between the two sides was pretty significant yeaterday - particularly in the first half, which wasn't the case during the England game where Iceland clearly deserved to win :P

England wasn't the only team to not take\play seriously against these supposed weaker teams and this whatever the round. France have had only the chance to get a strong warning from the previous round by England. Otherwise I'm almost sure than France would have made the same mistake. So thanks England!!! :D

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

Germany / France will be clearly different this week

Would be fun if island was the winner of the Euro 2016, Just remember that they are half professional (some players have a real job).

Just remember that they are half professional (some players have a real job).

The co manager of the island team is a dentist. He had to cancel patients because he thought he would be back by now :D just lol

• Like 3