Euro 2016

vs. warrior

Joao mario hasnt really showed anything either, Quaresma was really great and was making a lot of good passes towards Nani/Ronaldo, sad to say, but ydays failture was compeltely down to Ronaldo and noone else, the rest did their job and he misfired his multiple times.

João mário was one of the best players in portuguese championship, but yes ronaldo wasnt in his days, thats for sure.

João mário was one of the best players in portuguese championship, but yes ronaldo wasnt in his days, thats for sure.

Being one of the best in championship doesnt really help u much on tournament where games are judged on each game seperately, Ronaldo scored shit loads of goals during season as well, but didn't show anything in first two games.

• Like 1

100.000€ penalty for us (croatia(. Not that hard. But i'm scared tomorrow we will see more chaos. Anyway if not, it will be a great match between cro - spain.

• Like 1

Being one of the best in championship doesnt really help u much on tournament where games are judged on each game seperately, Ronaldo scored shit loads of goals during season as well, but didn't show anything in first two games.

You do have a point there mate, but as we know, these tournaments occur from time to time, i dont think that is enough to coaches to see who´s in shape for the national team, i think they have to look to each player shape´s all long the competition they are in, as in the case of joão mario, in the portuguese league. 

wales demolished russia. The russians didnt wanna play no more. Gosh, they must party in wales tonight... Let's see how far they get :) Best of luck to you Wales!

• Platinum VIP

Italy has looked surprisingly good, and Germany hasn't exactly played up to potential.  Spain has also looked better than I expected them to.