Euro 2016

vs. warrior

Wanna watch the game! but all sport channels show the Muhammad Ali funeral :/

Not a bad game so far. France look a bit rusty, could have gone behind within the first 5 minutes but also had their own chances to score. I expect France will improve 2nd half and end up winning 1-0.

Can you not try watching a stream? Or better yet use Kodi!

I can't believe France has no one better at playing LB than Evra...

france played the netherland several months ago or bit longer ago but back then they were like 15 times better they had some luck today and the fans ... only hear them when there up exept annibal heared him all the way here in the netherlands when 2-1 got scored :D but also at the 1-1 ****** ***** *** ************** :P

congratz france :)

• Like 1

france played the netherland several months ago or bit longer ago but back then they were like 15 times better they had some luck today and the fans ... only hear them when there up exept annibal heared him all the way here in the netherlands when 2-1 got scored :D but also at the 1-1 ****** ***** *** ************** :P

congratz france

Hah France were pretty lucky today they could have easily lost that :D

Think they will improve though and will get to the semis at least. Payet injured? He's in my fantasy team :(

Having my first bet of the tournament tomorrow.

Bet365 have a special offer for the England game - if you place a bet before the game you get a risk free in play bet during the game which is refunded if you lose.

Just bet £50 on England to beat Russia at odds of 1.90 and once the game kicks off I will place another bet on England £50 @ 1.90. England win I get £190 back to use as my kitty during the tournament, England don't win I get £50 refunded to use for the rest of the tournament.

South Africa 2010 I ended up winning enough money to buy a new motorbike - let's hope for the same again :D

As French, i'm very sad for the match of yesterday.

It was supposed to be "easier" against Romania than strong teams.

Yes they won, but it was short. I guess they will not go far in this competition :dntk

This is why i prefer Rugby than Soccer : for me they (football players) just want money (in doing advertisement) and be comedians (simulate a fault on the ground) :exclaim

warzone in marseille there are several streams really you wont believe what you see ..
fans from england and russia clashes against eachother the police and local youth from marseille it's  a warzone 

• Like 1

warzone in marseille there are several streams really you wont believe what you see ..

fans from england and russia clashes against eachother the police and local youth from marseille it's a warzone

One of my friends is there for the England game says there was a lot of tear gas last night and crazy today too.

fans from england and russia clashes against eachother the police and local youth from marseille it's  a warzone 

Yes, this has nothing to do with sports.. Such a shame. 

Regarding the game from England. I don't understand why the coach changes Rooney 10 minutes before the match was finished. Just let him distribute, control the game. 

Both teams were stronger than expected. The games continue! 

Too many posts to read all but my predictions:

1. Germany

2. Spain

3. France

4. sweden

(I think germany faces france in semi-final)