Euro 2016

vs. warrior

I give England my second vote

A tea bag can stay longer in a Cup than England. Just sayin' :rolleyes:

WTH are you all crazy???

Portugal is gona win the damn thing!!!

And if ur teams start to gives us trouble we are gona kick u in the head!!!  :D

Like Anni said, only if CR7 plays. The entire team is a one man show. I'm a huge CR7 fan myself but let's face it, they need to step up a notch. -_-

• Like 1

WTH are you all crazy???

Portugal is gona win the damn thing!!!

And if ur teams start to gives us trouble we are gona kick u in the head!!!  :D

This is what I will do to Cristiano when he thinks he is the man ->  :spank

• Like 1

Semi finals will be somewat in the terms of Spain, Germany, France then England/Belgium, surprising teams this year definitely can be Croatia and prolly Poland, depending on the young team of England, they have some great talents, but lacking at particular some experience as their team is really young, tho if they play as good as they did in qualies, they can easily reach semis.

Biggest dropouts will prolly be Italy, as their lineup is terrible, considering to see how France will play, sadly no Benzema which would make this team prolly the biggest favorites for winning, for Germany it will be tricky, as only Muller is somewat decent at attack, rest are pretty average.

• Like 4

My top 6:

1) Germany

2) France

3) Belgium

4) Spain

5) England

6) Croatia

Ok nub, why are we on 6th place?? Pfff. Hahaha

Well as much as I wanted my country team to go on a rampage, we will se how it goes with Turkey. 10:0 was an impressive score, but not as much considering we played with really low team. Our football players got one minus, every time they win high score despite wich team ks that, they get al cocky like "we are the champions" kind of crap and next thing you know it they loose 2-3 matches after. Luka Modric, Mandzukic, Rakitic, Kovacic..all great names..but when they play as a national team, huh, there come's the problem.. Will be interesting to watch the match vs Turkey. Then we can talk..

• Like 1

My top 6:

1) Germany

2) France

3) Belgium

4) Spain

5) England

6) Croatia

could not have said it better!

• Like 1

I'm from England so obviously I want England to win. Not much chance though! We have a pretty rotten defence and the manager will persist with Rooney. I don't know any England fan who thinks Rooney should be starting, in fact most of us think he shouldn't even be going to the tournament because he has been rubbish for a few years now. We have some good exciting new blood with the likes of Dier, Ali, Kane, Vardy and Rashford. Rooney ruin this team imo. 

Germany will win it, and I've no problem with that they made me a fortune at the last worldcup when they smashed Brazil :D

What's going on with Spain?? Why is Del Bosque persisting with Casillas in goal? De Gea is the best gk in the world it doesn't make any sense at all! Also why Fabregas and Pedro? Both awful for Chelsea this year

I´m happy that Holland is home, Hollandfans aren´t footballsupporters. 

I think there are four teams that are really stronger than the rest.
On one side of the schedule will normally be Germany-France semi-final. On the other side Spain-England. I hope for a good European Championship and good luck to everyone  :cheers
  • Like 1

My top 6:

1) Germany

2) France

3) Belgium

4) Spain

5) England

6) Croatia

In any case the best team will win....

So good luck for all :P