ET Server Suggestion Hardcore map suggestions

daredevil

I (personally) don't really agree with maps like italy/capuzzo/fueldump I think those should be for silent 1 or a fun server.

italy and capuzzo airport are huge maps and unless the server is full or close to it many players leave when they're voted. good strategic maps to play once in a while but not as often as they're voted for now.

and as zelly points out scrim maps are the reason good regulars continue to connect - supply, braun, alder, etc. 

• Like 2

italy and capuzzo airport are huge maps and unless the server is full or close to it many players leave when they're voted. good strategic maps to play once in a while but not as often as they're voted for now.

Italy is hugely popular on Hardcore. It's not really that large. I don't see people leaving because of it.

• Like 2

When people first started voting for italy people would leave but now that people have learned the map i dont see too many leaving the only down side to italy, imo, is the time extensions.

Capuzzo airport is fun but too large a map most of the time for HC and should be removed.

Scrim maps are the best for the hc crowd.

Scrim maps are the best but these maps are not made to support 12/13 players in each side.

When server is full is like a blood bath because has too much team kills/bleed and the short spawn times intervals makes it so hard to attacker team wins a map!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thinking about Xmas maps. I remember "North Pole" being an interesting one. Festive.

But I'd hate to suggest a map that a lot of people detest. For those who remember it, what are your thoughts?

I suppose if it's hated, it won't get voted anyway.

Italy is hugely popular on Hardcore. It's not really that large. I don't see people leaving because of it.

Believe me. People leave. Hardcore is mostly played by ex-scrim players and those who simply favour a silent mod with friendly fire. Italy is not very friendly-fire friendly (Heh, see what I did there?) nor much of a scrim map.

This often costs the server some players. I am in favour of adding more scrim-maps, but it is no secret that the only maps I remember after my return to ET are the ones used on FA.

/e Railgun is heavily underrated. I just wanted to say that.

Edited by Flible

/e Railgun is heavily underrated. I just wanted to say that.

railgun had some nice glitches years ago.  this was one you could shoot mortar out of

railgun had some nice glitches years ago.  this was one you could shoot mortar out of

Some maps still in rotation contain glitches as well. Doesn't mean they can't be played!