ET Server Suggestion Hardcore map suggestions

daredevil

• Administrators

I played few hours at server for the last 2 days and i cant see the fuldump on list!

Issue found and fixed. Thanks for reporting.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Its possible add the mapscript who block roof access in dubrovinik map?

Link to mapscript please? 

The first barricade is on the back side of the keycard obj instead of right outside it. Its easier for the axis to defend the first barricade.  NOw once the allies fix the truck its a steam rool to the end of the game but this gives the axis a better chance imo

• Like 1

Some suggestions there in the format you asked for :

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/76842-can-we-get-some-new-maps-for-et-hardcore/page-7

Suggested by Bean :

Remove: Foo Fighter

Add: Fuel Dump

Suggested by Stalker :

Remove: Tank

Add: Resurrection

Suggested by meow :

Remove: Parisbastille

Add: Dubrovnik

Remove: Tankbuster

Add: Reactor

Remove: teuthonia

Add: Saberpeak

Gengis

agree with these change,will be great on silent too :P

• Administrators

What about having an 8 rotation map instead of 7 like it is now ?

Gengis

8 is too much. It's fine as is. The reason server is popular is because majority of players can play their liked maps as soon as possible. You promote minority and it kills majority then minority will find other servers since they have no one to kill. That stays as is. 

I am all about map changes every week or 2 as soon as we find good maps and remove old maps. But increasing map voting cool off more then that it's not possible. It would be like putting the cold water on all the efforts you guys had done to keep it popular. 

• Like 3

8 is too much. It's fine as is. The reason server is popular is because majority of players can play their liked maps as soon as possible. You promote minority and it kills majority then minority will find other servers since they have no one to kill. That stays as is. 

I am all about map changes every week or 2 as soon as we find good maps and remove old maps. But increasing map voting cool off more then that it's not possible. It would be like putting the cold water on all the efforts you guys had done to keep it popular.

Here, I must agree with new maps .... i keep telling the players on HC to do it here not ingame.

Gengis

For me (and I think a good amount of people on hc) I am fine with the scrim maps, that is what brought me to hardcore and that is why I stay.

I (personally) don't really agree with maps like italy/capuzzo/fueldump I think those should be for silent 1 or a fun server.

I don't really look for new maps on this server I really would like to see less maps lol.

• Like 1