Show us your car photos.

daredevil

Woow you grandpa had very powerfull car. So he was 85 when he bought that car, i can only imagine what that salesman was thinking when he was selling powerfull car to 85 year old man lol :P You granpa is truly ironman!

• Like 3

Woow you grandpa had very powerfull car. So he was 85 when he bought that car, i can only imagine what that salesman was thinking when he was selling powerfull car to 85 year old man lol :P You granpa is truly ironman!

He retired at 88. He was also in the Normandy Beach landing during D-Day. Escaped Germany  from Hilter since he is a German Jew. He supported his parents once they made it over since they had to leave everything. He's a tough dude. I'm not complaining about his car choice  :D

• Like 2

About to get this car from my grand dad. He's 94 and can no longer drive. I'm giving my car to my mom.

It is a 2006 E500. I currently drive a 2007 C230. The C230 has a 2.5-liter V6 engine that puts out 201 horsepower and 181 pound-feet of torque. This model is rated to go from 0-60 mph in 8.5 seconds with the automatic.

The E500 has a 5.0 liter V8 that puts out 302HP and 339 pounds of torque. It does 0-60 in just under 6 seconds. Even though the car is older, it should be pretty fast :D

dscf7435.jpg

I need more feedback as I'm thinking of getting myself some sort of this mercedes :P

Hello Ladies and Gentlenerds :D

Here is my little car :)

Tadaaaa  Chilly proudly presents... Chilly !!

( Yep, my Car's name is Chilly ) 

good to know...every time now i saw a black corsa with a 222 on license plate behind or in front of my car my  i will drive away as fast as i can :P

good to know...every time now i saw a black corsa with a 222 on license plate behind or in front of my car my  i will drive away as fast as i can :P

Haha

but i'm a nice girl, so you don't have to drive away ^^

• Like 1

I need more feedback as I'm thinking of getting myself some sort of this mercedes :P

Don't know what is fascination with mercedeses, don't get mercedes it's an ugly car. :D

My dad has one, and true, it really lasts forever and hardly ever need repairing but still. Mercedes is a car for elder men. :D

Was meant to ask can I put a picture of my bicycle here, but then realized I don't even own that.

man..this rocks for an old dude : D it's also easy to exit because it's not that low.. does it come with a female bodyguard dressed in black latex?

how-to-make-a-mercedes-g-class-useless-bThis is definitely not a car for elder men imo :P

• Like 1

My 2007 C240 has been a great car. I bought it 3 years ago with 40,000 miles. It has 70,000 now and it hasn't had a single issue. I replaced the tires and brakes/rotors at 50,000. Other than that, just oil changes. I get my oil from Walmart and the oil filter from the dealership and have the local tire shop change the oil for $15. It's still like $95 every 8-9,000 miles since it uses almost 9 quarts of oil  :o